Link controller before every flight?
563 6 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6ee2c637
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3369 ft
United Kingdom

I can't belive how much of a pain it is, everytime I want to fly I have to go through the linking process between aircarft and controller, is this nromal ?

2018-3-13
Use props
djiuser_h6GPxJZK3poV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30115 ft
United States

Mine was doing the same thing but hasn't since the latest firmware update.  I can confirm later today.
2018-3-13
Use props
Ladofdestiny
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30853 ft
Australia

Mine does this too...any ideas from support? Thor?
2018-3-13
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No, not normal. I'd suggest you refresh the firmware in both the controller and craft. There should be a sequence to reset the Mavic controller and then re-link, but refreshing should effectively do the same thing.
2018-3-13
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine does not need that either
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, theoretically, you don't need to link the RC at every beginning of a flight if you don't switch the linking mode. May I know the firmware of your drone? Please try to refresh the latest firmware of the drone and RC via the DJI Assistant 2. If it doesn't help, please provide me with the system log and RC log as well as the screenshot of the firmware info for a better check, you need to connect the drone and RC to the DJI Assistant 2 separately to export the logs. Thank you very much.
2018-3-14
Use props
fans6ee2c637
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3369 ft
United Kingdom

Ok i've figured it out I think, I wasn't keeping the controller 50cm distance from the aircraft. I just noticed the instruction saying to keep it within that distance and after a while it connects automatically. I keep the thread updated with any new updates of course but for now i'm saying its fixed
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules