Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't focus on my Mavic Pro
1331 9 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxoometer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 654167 ft
Australia

Hi,
yesterday i have been outside with the drone and took some shots. But after I changed the battery and the drone was again in the air, I wasn't able to get a clear immage out of it. Always when I tryed to focus with the button on the remote or even tapping on the sceen the immage turned out blurry. I wasn't able to get a clear shot. Anyone here who has expirienced the same issue? And if yes, how could i solve this problem. This happened twice in 3 days now.
The drone is running the newest software.

Thanks for the help!
Cheers
Max
2018-3-13
Use props
ibuyufo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819098 ft
United States

From what I understand, the mavic pro requires a bit of light to be able to focus properly.  So if you were flying during sunset, it may have issue focusing.
2018-3-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Reset the camera in the app and set sharpness to +1.
2018-3-13
Use props
mpdigiman
lvl.3
Ireland

All cameras need light and better again something with 'edges' meaning its easy to focus on edge of a building or landscape, even the horizon as focusing is usually helped with contrasted edges to make it easier to focus.
2018-3-13
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Agree with A CW, assuming you are shooting in good light and the lens is clean and clear (no condensation or smudges), try resetting the camera.
2018-3-13
Use props
Maxoometer
lvl.1
Australia

Ok thaks for the suggestions! I’ll try it
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Max, just to verify, did you use AF or MF? Please try to reset the camera settings and fly a good light condition, use the MF mode, tap the target you are going to focus. If the issue persists, please provide me with a screen recording of this case for a better confirmation. Thank you.
2018-3-14
Use props
Maxoometer
lvl.1
Australia

ok perfect, I'll try it the next time I fly. Then I'll let you know if it's getting better with this option and the camera reset.
2018-3-14
Use props
fansb2b1c7d5
New

Did you manage to solve the issue? I have the exact same issue now.
2018-5-10
Use props
Maxoometer
lvl.1
Italy

fansb2b1c7d5 Posted at 2018-5-10 18:54
Did you manage to solve the issue? I have the exact same issue now.

No not really, I couldn't fix it but it's not appearing so often anymore. Since then I had this issue only once...
I try to set all camera settings to manual and since then I have the feeling that it's getting better, or rather since then I hadn't had the problem.
Befor that I tried to reset the camera but nothing, the problem was still there
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules