Full Screen issue
3098 4 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans531e84c7
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi All,My friend asked me to covering his event lively with my mavic pro. Meaning, during this event I will flying my mavic pro, and with help of Apple TV (which connected to big screen on stage via HDMI connection) I will mirroring view of Dji GO on my iPhone 6. Therefore, I will using Dji GO full screen mode (from normal view, I will swift the screen with 1 or 2 finggers from bottom to up), which hopefully I have clean view of my mavic camera (without all telemetry & OSD). But unfortunatelly, I still have 1 indicator still shown, which my iPhone battery indicator (see the picture bellow)

I need to get rid off this indicator, which I fell is irrelevant to shown it & also because I don't want people who see the big screen on stage, to see clear view without this batt indicator.

So I need your help for this. Any comment & suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Gustaf

see top right corner

see top right corner
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Gustaf, this mobile device battery indicator is not able to remove on the app. If it is possible, I suggest that you use the Live Stream function, it will output a clean transmission. Hope it helps.
2018-3-13
Use props
fans531e84c7
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi DJI Thor,

Thank you for your comment. So currently the only solution is by doing live stream. How I setup the connection etc. because I need to see my mavic clean view on big screen on stage lively & real time.

Cheers,
Gustaf
2018-3-15
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You could livestream to your youtube account and have a browser open with the video playing fullscreen on the display. This will show the live feed coming from your aircraft to the controller but with no overlay. If you are flying in a smaller area you could set the stream to a higher setting, I think 4mb is the max for the stream to try and get better quality stream. You will need a data connection for your device though for it to stream the video to whichever online service you choose.
2018-3-15
Use props
fans531e84c7
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi Malakai, thank you for your respond. Do you have ever doing this kind of streaming? Any delay or lag of time during your live streaming. Because I can not imagine, the audience see delay, when they see the real speaker & the speaker in screen...
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules