How do I edit drone profile picture.
4302 7 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans22d0ff3a
New
Flight distance : 148760 ft
United States

The name is self explanatory. How do I change the profile picture of my drone?
2018-3-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

If you want to change your avatar, then click on the small round version of it on the top right of this page, select 'Personal Homepage', then select 'Settings' from the menu on that page. If you want to change the picture of a Phantom 3 Standard under your avatar, then you can't, it is not editable.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for Geebax's help, please refer to his answer. You can change the profile avatar on Personal Homepage Settings, but the avatar under the flight distance is not changeable.
2018-3-14
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-14 04:08
Thanks for Geebax's help, please refer to his answer. You can change the profile avatar on Personal Homepage Settings, but the avatar under the flight distance is not changeable.

Could you please ask your forum developers to change the link of the avatars to go to the product or even better the download page of the drones and not link to the store.
That would make it more easy for new users to find out there is a manual and easy our way to the manual of others equipment.
2018-3-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

For changing your personal avatar pic, you must do this on a computer.
I tried many times using my iPad 3 v but it won't work.

As stated, the personal drone pic is not user controllable.

RedHotPoker
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-3-14 04:53
Could you please ask your forum developers to change the link of the avatars to go to the product or even better the download page of the drones and not link to the store.
That would make it more easy for new users to find out there is a manual and easy our way to the manual of others equipment.

Good idea I think. Will forward to our engineers.
2018-3-16
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-16 03:08
Good idea I think. Will forward to our engineers.

Hi Thor
Any news on this avatar linking or explanation why they won't correct it?
Still my avatar link to the store but showing a V2.0 even i have the old version.

btw, i have noticed a few times some of the Mavic avatars being without any picture, is this due to the preparing of the July 18 release?
2018-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-16 02:23
Hi Thor
Any news on this avatar linking or explanation why they won't correct it?
Still my avatar link to the store but showing a V2.0 even i have the old version.

Sorry for the delay, KedDK. I think it was because the Phantom 4 Pro is not available on the DJI Store, so it links to the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0, no worries about this.
Besides, I haven't noticed the issue about the Mavic avatars, if you can still find it at your side, could you please provide me with the link or the screenshot? I would like to forward to the proper team to check. BTW, I don't have the news about the new product at this moment. Thank you for your attention.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules