Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinessd Station not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattg1919
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213537 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Looking for any advice on an issue we're having with our DJI SSD station. When we plug it into a computer, the green light on the back lights up but the SSD doesn't mount. We've tried it on Mac and Windows, different cables, restarting with it plugged in etc. but no joy. It's the only reader we have so unfortunately we can't try another one. I don't think it's the SSD drive itself that's the problem as we can read and record fliles when it's in the inspire 2.

Thanks
2018-3-14
Use props
mattg1919
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213537 ft
United Kingdom

Update: the ssd reader works fine when plugged into an older version of Mac OS. I dug out an old laptop running el capitan and it worked straight away. This seems to be a problem with the latest version of Mac OS, High Sierra.
2018-3-14
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

mattg1919 Posted at 2018-3-14 07:03
Update: the ssd reader works fine when plugged into an older version of Mac OS. I dug out an old laptop running el capitan and it worked straight away. This seems to be a problem with the latest version of Mac OS, High Sierra.

I don't know if the Inspire 2 SSD and reader are different than the X5R's but my X5Rs works fine as long as I reboot with the SSD in the reader and reader connected to the computer and I'm on High Sierra
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mattg1919 Posted at 2018-3-14 07:03

Thanks for your update and glad to know the issue has been figured out, could you please post the version of these two Mac to us? I will forward to our engineers for attention and improvement, thank you.
2018-3-15
Use props
Nachoaereo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3523294 ft
Spain

I also have problems with the Cinessd Station.
When I connect to Macbook (Sierra) or Imac (Catalina) I don't log in and before I had no problems. I can only download it in Windows.
Please help.
Thank you.
2020-4-10
Use props
Nachoaereo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3523294 ft
Spain

I also have problems with the Cinessd Station.
When I connect to Macbook (Sierra) or Imac (Catalina) I don't log in and before I had no problems. I can only download it in Windows.
Please help.
Thank you.
2020-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules