Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beejoo
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi! Whether using my iPad Mini 4 or my Huawei Mate 10, I have the same problem. When connected, everything (including photo) works fine. But as soon as I switch to video, the picture becomes unusable, with loads of verticle lines breaking up the screen. I've tried everything I can see in video settings, but no luck. Any ideas please, before I pull my hair out!
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please check if the issue happens in the original videos on the SD card. If no, please try to change another place and select a channel with less interference to fly. If it doesn't help, please provide us with a video for better confirmation.
If the original video also has this issue, please provide an original video so we can understand the issue more directly.
2018-3-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would try a different sd card.
2018-3-14
Use props
Beejoo
lvl.1

Malaysia

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-3-14 05:45
I would try a different sd card.

I assumed that since photos are fine, the fault is not in the SD card? Anyway, the problem is on screen, as well as on recordings.
2018-3-15
Use props
Beejoo
lvl.1

Malaysia

Hi DJI Thor. Please find attached a video and a photo. The screen shows a normal picture when in photo mode, but with the result you see here. In video mode the screen looks just as in the recording. Thanks.
2018-3-17
Use props
Beejoo
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-14 04:29
Hi there, please check if the issue happens in the original videos on the SD card. If no, please try to change another place and select a channel with less interference to fly. If it doesn't help, please provide us with a video for better confirmation.
If the original video also has this issue, please provide an original video so we can understand the issue more directly.

Hi DJI Thor. Please find attached a video screenshot and a photo. The phone screen shows a normal picture when in photo mode, but with the result you see here. In video mode the screen looks just as in the recording. Thanks.
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules