Phantom 4 with slave Lightbridge - is it even possible?
690 2 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RocketChap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 902034 ft
United Kingdom

I been trying to get a Phantom 4 to work with a Lightbridge ground unit set in slave mode.

I'd expect these to work together - but I cant find any examples of how to set them up - so I'm beginning to doubt if they will work together.

The phantom 4 uses Lightbridge between the RC and phantom.  And stand alone Lightbridge ground units can be set in master and slave mode - you can run one ground unit in master mode to control the aircraft and use a second ground unit to receive a 2nd video feed.

So I can't see any reason the RC and phantom can't be used normally - with the lightbridge ground unit set into slave mode to get a live video feed.

At the moment I'm stumbling at the first hurtle - I can't find the phantom RC device ID to put into the Lightbridge ground unit.

Does anyone know if its possible or not - and how to set it up?  

2018-3-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Is this an older Lightbridge unit? If it is, the compatibility may not be there.
2018-3-14
Use props
RocketChap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 902034 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-14 10:35
Is this an older Lightbridge unit? If it is, the compatibility may not be there.

Yes its a Lightbridge 1 - and you may well be right - the lightbridge 2 slave pairing seems a completely different process with no need to enter IDs.
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules