Ominous Sphere, Quezon City Philippines ψ`ー´)ノ
728 5 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warubikku
First Officer
Flight distance : 1592264 ft
Philippines

Left my power bank in the condo, cell phone completely died, GS5 used to take this was giving me low battery warning (because i left the wifi on it all day so it was constantly looking for wifi), spark FELL OFF bench onto the concrete while preflight set-up, there were bats, yes bats flying allover this place as soon as the sun ducked behind the trees, and and the end of the night i got butt-raped on my taxi fare back to makati becaus it was rush hour and i couln't use uber or grab due to the cell phone dying...

BUT was it worth it for this ominous monster looking planet shot of quezon memmorial circle?

4.1.15 via otg GS5, no ND filter, used snapseed striclty do be able to see the trees and foreground.

(It also kinda looks like the diagram for the flux capacitor, if you look at the big "Y" the streets make going to and from)

QMC Dusk

QMC Dusk
2018-3-14
Use props
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Magnificent!!!  Well worth it IMO!!!  You sure do a lot of interesting travel...airline pilot???
2018-3-14
Use props
warubikku
First Officer
Philippines

Rustic17 Posted at 2018-3-14 17:05
Magnificent!!!  Well worth it IMO!!!  You sure do a lot of interesting travel...airline pilot???

Thanks man heh, nope just a working class joe who had a medical setback a few years ago and turned it into a wanderlust >
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nice view, thanks for sharing.
2018-3-14
Use props
warubikku
First Officer