Sledding pinball
379 4 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

The video is the chache from my phone because I forgot to put the memory card back in the drone.  

2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

No bad. It seems that you have a happy day! Enjoy it!
2018-3-14
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-14 20:16
No bad. It seems that you have a happy day! Enjoy it!

Thank you, That was her 20th or so slide down the hill, I went a few times with them.  She has a few sisters but, since it was only me with the 3 of them I didn't bring out the drone.  It was hard enough keeping track of them let alone not killing anyone with the drone as well.  I was also really green at flying so I felt safer waiting.  After watching and learning more it would have been nice to have done some active tracking from both the front as well as the rear.  In the end it didn't turn out to bad.  
2018-3-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very much fun
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The Bash's Posted at 2018-3-14 20:32
Thank you, That was her 20th or so slide down the hill, I went a few times with them.  She has a few sisters but, since it was only me with the 3 of them I didn't bring out the drone.  It was hard enough keeping track of them let alone not killing anyone with the drone as well.  I was also really green at flying so I felt safer waiting.  After watching and learning more it would have been nice to have done some active tracking from both the front as well as the rear.  In the end it didn't turn out to bad.

Practice makes perfect. I believe you will get better works in the later days. Do not forget to share with us.  
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules