bad transmission int controller
1163 11 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Wnavnwqa2wv8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1775 ft
Indonesia

any one can help me to resolve why my transmission video frome drone to my phone lag . in my phone the picture lagging in video mode and shoot mode

2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know which mobile do you use? How long does the image transmission lag? Does the issue appear in every flight? Please help us confirm the exact status, thanks in advance!
2018-3-14
Use props
Ardyan Satria
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-14 20:10
Hi there, may I know which mobile do you use? How long does the image transmission lag? Does the issue appear in every flight? Please help us confirm the exact status, thanks in advance!

i use xiaomi redmi note 4 , i think 2 second with lag look like a green line in screen . yes every i flight and move the drone i saw lag in screen if not move not lag
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ardyan Satria Posted at 2018-3-14 20:16
i use xiaomi redmi note 4 , i think 2 second with lag look like a green line in screen . yes every i flight and move the drone i saw lag in screen if not move not lag

Ardyan, is there any chance change to another recommended mobile device to verify? I'm sorry that the mobile device you mentioned has not been fully tested and the performance cannot be ensured. You can find the recommended list here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
2018-3-14
Use props
Ardyan Satria
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-14 22:49
Ardyan, is there any chance change to another recommended mobile device to verify? I'm sorry that the mobile device you mentioned has not been fully tested and the performance cannot be ensured. You can find the recommended list here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads

oww my phone not recomend ? my friend use same too but not have bad transmission like me.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ardyan Satria Posted at 2018-3-15 01:56
oww my phone not recomend ? my friend use same too but not have bad transmission like me.

The stability cannot be ensured, so it will be better to use the recommended mobile devices to verify.
2018-3-15
Use props
Ardyan Satria
lvl.2
Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-15 04:24
The stability cannot be ensured, so it will be better to use the recommended mobile devices to verify.

oke thank you, are you have another solution to solve my problem ?
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ardyan Satria Posted at 2018-3-15 15:17
oke thank you, are you have another solution to solve my problem ?

I'm afraid not as the video lag is related the mobile device performance closely...
2018-3-15
Use props
Ardyan Satria
lvl.2
Indonesia

My friend have same trouble but his device is recomended samsung galaxy note 3
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ardyan Satria Posted at 2018-3-18 17:45
My friend have same trouble but his device is recomended samsung galaxy note 3

Please check if the original video has the same issue. If yes, please try to update or refresh the latest firmware, if persists, I suggest sending it back; if the issue doesn't exist, try to change another open area, select a channel with less interference, try to adjust the antennas, switch the mobile device to airplane mode, or if he has another mobile device, please also try. See if it helps.
2018-3-18
Use props
Ardyan Satria
lvl.2
Indonesia

whether samsung galaxy j5 pro is recommended?
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ardyan Satria Posted at 2018-3-20 21:32
whether samsung galaxy j5 pro is recommended?

Ardyan, below's the recommended device list for your reference, hope it helps. devide support list.png
2018-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules