My first Pano 360
1028 12 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

My first 360 Pano after a hard work ...tryit in DjiGO4 ...not working ..

2018-3-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see the world like this.
Maybe try and lower the exposure compensation a little.
It looks over exposed.
2018-3-15
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

What software did you use to stitch, DJI Media Maker? (There are better ones out there) Looks like the Polar Co-ordinates didn't quite match up. A little added saturation & contrast would help some of the wash out on the buildings & bring more sky detail. You should always shoot Pano's in manual mode to maintain consistency throughout the frames as the camera runs through it's cycle. Other than that nice 360.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It looks like a good beginning. Look forward more great works from you.
2018-3-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good start!     
2018-3-15
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-15 02:22
What software did you use to stitch, DJI Media Maker? (There are better ones out there) Looks like the Polar Co-ordinates didn't quite match up. A little added saturation & contrast would help some of the wash out on the buildings & bring more sky detail. You should always shoot Pano's in manual mode to maintain consistency throughout the frames as the camera runs through it's cycle. Other than that nice 360.

Dji Media Maker and Photoshop for facebook
2018-3-15
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Love the color of the roofs.

You did good
2018-3-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Good start, thank you! Which city is it if I may ask? Cluj?
2018-3-15
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-15 09:13
Good start, thank you! Which city is it if I may ask? Cluj?

yes ... and i have a lot of tags for this Cluj-Napoca, Heart of Transylvania, Dracula, Klausenburg ( Cluj-Napoca translated in German language ) and for readers  Bram Stoker the inventor of Dracula

and of course UNTOLD, The greatest music festival in Europe on Cluj Arena and in diferent places in Cluj, 7 stage, but the biggest is on Cluj Arena

2018-3-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Tealk Posted at 2018-3-15 14:23
yes ... and i have a lot of tags for this  Cluj-Napoca, Heart of Transylvania, Dracula, Klausenburg ( Cluj-Napoca translated in German language  ) and for readers  Bram Stoker  the inventor of Dracula

and of course UNTOLD, The greatest music festival in Europe on Cluj Arena and in diferent places in Cluj, 7 stage, but the biggest is on Cluj Arena

Thank you again and hah, I take some pride to have recognised it. I have been there only two times 10 years ago, but I normally remember the places where I have been (skyline, character etc.). Already at the time your city was booming, but on your picture I noticed much more developments. And of course I have been to Dracula's castle too because it touches upon my field of work ;-)
2018-3-15
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Romania

yep, our city is in a big booming on IT ..i am working on your country 3 weeks on a mount...working on Helweg stores ...spiegelshrank unmounting old and mounting new on walls
2018-3-15
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Another OP suggested that I right click on the image to get optional views.  I did that on yours - quite fun.
2018-3-15
Use props
dji TO88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Great job, well done!
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules