DJI Care refresh already registered
684 7 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NormB0
New
Flight distance : 23028 ft
Australia

Hi, I purchased a DJI Platinum 2 days ago and activated today 15-03-18 Australia
I tried to purchase Care Package but it says already registered
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

BASIC INFORMATION BACK
AGREEMENT NUMBER        AIRCRAFT SERIAL NUMBER        START DATE        END DATE        REMAINING TIMES
DIH02Z9YURXAPOJ7        08QCECKP020QLK        2018/02/23        2019/02/22        2

CAn you please tell me what is happening here... Have I purchased a 2nd hand drone from the Authorized reseller?
How can I fix this?

Thanks, Norm
2018-3-15
Use props
Mr. Information
lvl.3

Philippines

You may visit the dealer and provide the info about the dji care since it does not match your purchase date
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Norm, sorry to read on this, I checked your serial number in our system and that is correct the drone was activated on 2018-03-15, as for the DJI Care Refresh, I will confirm with our DJI Care Team for investigation to make it clear, could you please PM me your name, contact  number and email address? Thank you.
2018-3-15
Use props
NormB0
New
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 18:31
Hi Norm, sorry to read on this, I checked your serial number in our system and that is correct the drone was activated on 2018-03-15, as for the DJI Care Refresh, I will confirm with our DJI Care Team for investigation to make it clear, could you please PM me your name, contact  number and email address? Thank you.

PM Sent. Thanks

2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Norm, Mindy is not available at this moment and has forwarded your info to us for follow-up. I've reported this to the right team and will help you get an update in the working time. Thanks for your patience.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Norm, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Could you upload the purchase invoice for further assistance? Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us in PM, we'll investigate and help you address this out asap, thanks!
2018-3-18
Use props
NormB0
New
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-18 18:44
Norm, may I know where did you purchase the drone? Could you upload the purchase invoice for further assistance? Please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share the link with us in PM, we'll investigate and help you address this out asap, thanks!

Sorry Susan, I have been away. I will try to get you this information
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

NormB0 Posted at 2018-3-28 16:08
Sorry Susan, I have been away. I will try to get you this information

No problem, I have been back from my holiday, please keep us updated once you get it, we will do our best to help you out.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules