Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO App
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lofty
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, just got my new P3A. Got a new tab for it and installed DJI GO App but when I try to open the app I get the message " Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped. Can anyone help me please.
2018-3-15
Use props
Mr. Information
lvl.4

Philippines

Try reinstalling the app also try using another tablet or phone if you experience the same issue
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Lofty, may I know which mobile device do you use? Please uninstall the APP, delete all related files and reinstall again to see whether it helps.
2018-3-15
Use props
Lofty
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. It is being installed on a brand new device with all updates done. The device is a Protab 7" tablet. Processor is QuadCore-A33. Android version 6.0.1.
I had my first flight using DJI GO on my Samsung Galaxy S4 today and works fine, but is way to small. If I could get DJI GO working on my tablet it would make the flying so much better. I bought the tablet for only this reason. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help. BTW, love how the P3A handles, great fun.
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules