Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems flying straight - Phantom replaced
745 4 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott.
First Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For the past two or three weeks I have been experiencing problems with the Phantom flying straight in zero winds.
1. Is what you expect
2. Is how mine was flying

Have to say the service from DJI was fantastic, they talked me through all of the resets (which I had already done) IMU Reset, Compass, controller calibration etc. DJI decided that the Phantom was faulty and as I had owned it less than 30 days a replacement shouldnt be a problem from the supplier.

I contacted the supplier and... well... let's just say I will never use or recommend DronesDirect! After a few phone calls the Phantom was replaced.

three test flights today and everything works as expected, perfectly straight

Happy

2018-3-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Glad that sorted it for you.
2018-3-15
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Captain
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good for  you ,  fly safe
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

We appreciate your positive thoughts on your experience with Customer Service. If you have any further questions, you can always send me a personal message or respond here. Have a safe flight.
2018-3-15
Use props
Scott.
First Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-15 14:01
We appreciate your positive thoughts on your experience with Customer Service. If you have any further questions, you can always send me a personal message or respond here. Have a safe flight.

Thanks Mark.

There is just one small thing which you may be able to help with, I'll PM you - Thanks
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules