How to fly spark with RC Only (No mobile) indoors
817 4 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeluxeLeaderSnoke
New

United States

I have permission to fly my spark indoors in my church gymnasium.  Since it's a rather large room, and I have no way to recieve GPS signal and no threat of flyaway I'd like to fly with just the RC and not have to worry about setting up with the mobile app, etc, etc.  

Is there a way to do it?

how?
2018-3-15
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

It will work without GPS in Atti mode. Ensure you have the prop guards in place to protect from damage if it clashes with the structure.

I fly my Spark in my living room in Sports mode. Once you get hold of the sticks it’s very easy. As you mentioned no flyaways.
2018-3-15
Use props
RobertWSimpson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

I wouldn't fly inside in sport mode.  

I believe you can disable all of the safety features and fly in normal mode, but you'd need to run the app to do so.  Putting it in sport mode also disables all of the safety features, but it makes the controller input a lot more exaggerated as well.  
2018-3-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Be careful indoor in ATTI mode.
Also note that the max height is limited (look in the manual for the exact height, I believe it is 5 meters height.)
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would recommend you fly with props guard and avoid things which have bad effect on VPS. Thanks for your support.
3D VISION SYSTEM.png
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules