Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ar.Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3653642 ft
Brazil

DJI Osmo Mobile red led problem when updating

Good evening!

I have a osmo mobile and it presented problems, it does not set anymore, when it turned on the yellow light on the left and it was with solid green right light, and it did not connect to the DJI GO anymore, so I put a white ribbon on the sensor but it did not solve the problem .

I then thought about updating the firmware in DJI ASSISTENT 2, then failed to upgrade and made it worse, now it blinks once the left led in yellow and the right led is solid red.

When updating it gives an error and says it disconnected.

When I hold the trigger button and press the photo button for 3 x it starts flashing led alternately between red and blue.

I tried to update again but it did not work.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you!
erro_att_osmo_m.jpg

2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties, red and blue alternative blinking means the Bluetooth needs to be updated, please double check the charging cable and re-plug it to make sure the Osmo Mobile can be recognized by DJI Assistant 2, besides, please make sure you are running the latest DJI Assistant 2, you can try to reinstall it or try another computer. Please keep me updated if it helps.
2018-3-15
Use props
Ar.Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3653642 ft
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 23:26
Sorry for the difficulties, red and blue alternative blinking means the Bluetooth needs to be updated, please double check the charging cable and re-plug it to make sure the Osmo Mobile can be recognized by DJI Assistant 2, besides, please make sure you are running the latest DJI Assistant 2, you can try to reinstall it or try another computer. Please keep me updated if it helps.

Thanks for answering!

I did what you recommended, tried on another computer with Assinte 2 last version, but it keeps giving error when updating and led continues solid red.

What should I do?
2018-3-16
Use props
BernieHellberg
New
South Africa

I have the same issue with Osmo Mobile at the moment. First the app wouldn't recognise the mobile, after installing Assistant 2 and attempting to upgrade the firmware, the situation is worse.

Ten attempts at upgrading the firmware have failed, Osmo mobile now has either a solid red light, or a blinking red and blue light after holding the trigger and pressing shutter x 3.

Cannot upgrade firmware via Assistant 2 on my Mac, and cannot connect to the app to try upgrade that way. Well and truly stuck.
2018-6-3
Use props
BernieHellberg
New
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 23:26

Good evening,

Please see my problem below which is similar to the problem that Ar.Drome had...
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BernieHellberg Posted at 2018-6-3 11:15
Good evening,

Please see my problem below which is similar to the problem that Ar.Drome had...

Bernie, sorry for the late response, red and blue light means the Bluetooth needs to be updated, if the DJI Assistant 2 keeps displaying the error, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation, it's probably the reason why you cannot connect to Osmo Mobile Bluetooth.
2018-6-5
Use props
Toine
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-5 23:39
Bernie, sorry for the late response, red and blue light means the Bluetooth needs to be updated, if the DJI Assistant 2 keeps displaying the error, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation, it's probably the reason why you cannot connect to Osmo Mobile Bluetooth.

Hi Mindy,
Old post I know but Iam encountering the same problem. Any online solution?
2019-1-23
Use props
Toine
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi Mindy old post I know. I am encountering the same problems. Can't update Osmo Mobile seems to disconnect after 75% updating. Any online solution?
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Toine Posted at 1-23 06:34
Hi Mindy old post I know. I am encountering the same problems. Can't update Osmo Mobile seems to disconnect after 75% updating. Any online solution?

Hi Toine, sorry for the troubles on updating the firmware, may I verify if it fails both via the APP and DJI Assistant 2? Is there any error message when it fails?
2019-1-24
Use props
Toine
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-24 04:34
Hi Toine, sorry for the troubles on updating the firmware, may I verify if it fails both via the APP and DJI Assistant 2? Is there any error message when it fails?

On my computer I get the same screen as above. Can't connect to the app either.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Toine Posted at 1-24 05:52
On my computer I get the same screen as above. Can't connect to the app either.

Then it is recommended to send in the device to our repair center for further evaluation, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-25
Use props
Toine
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-25 00:43
Then it is recommended to send in the device to our repair center for further evaluation, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you. I bought in highstreet shop so I will take it first back to them.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Toine Posted at 1-25 03:03
Thank you. I bought in highstreet shop so I will take it first back to them.

Alright, if you need any further assistance, please keep us updated. Thanks.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules