Dragon Touch Tablet not working with DJI GO4
2325 8 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qc229etQfddv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4108 ft
United States

Hi, I just bought a Dragon touch v10 and loaded the DJI Go app 4 with no problem.  I can get the aircraft to connect, but it will go back and forth between disconnected and connected and there is no video, unless I touch the video/camera button, then it loads for a few seconds and goes away.  I know its not a pricey tablet, but it has the hdmi out, which is what I really wanted.  I've rebooted and reloaded the app- same issue.  I also hooked up via wifi- same deal.  Not sure what's up.
2018-3-15
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

I just had a quick look at the specs for the tablet. If it only has 1gig of ram its not enough to run the Go app....need more horsepower mate. Its probably using a third or up to half of that 1 gig of ram to run the system let alone run the ram thirsty Go App. My opinion only you need a MINIMUM of 1 gig of ram just to run the App with all other android apps shutdown...
2018-3-15
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Here, it says you are ok.. https://www.phantomhelp.com/Tips ... go-updated-daily.18
Here, you are not even mentioned...https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=121571
The continual bloating of the app will/IS making it impossible to keep up. FFS tha aircraft runs on Android.....make the flippin' app work..
You will need a new generation, fast, big ram device for Go4 to work...
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to reinstall the app, switch it to aeroplane mode and shut down the spare apps when flying, update the app when there is an upgrade. If it does not work, you may need to try another mobile device to test.
2018-3-16
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

Did you try "Force Stop" background running applications?
2018-3-16
Use props
djiuser_qc229etQfddv
lvl.1
United States

I will try the both the reboot and aeroplane mode and the force stop. Thanks for the feedback. It was a questionable purchase- I'm just looking for an easy way to put the video on a large screen for demos.   
2018-3-16
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

DJI strikes again!
2018-3-16
Use props
djiuser_qc229etQfddv
lvl.1
United States

After doing all that I got the video to work, but with huge latency. 'This one is going back.  If anyone has a recommendation for a tablet with hdmi out that could hang with the app that would be awesome.
2018-3-16
Use props
PetLabarak
lvl.3
Flight distance : 65512 ft

I'm looking for this too  to plug in my fatshark . The only other model i know is nVidia Sheild but realy expensive.
If someone know a tablet with hdmi out able to run DJI go4 you will make my day,
thx
2018-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules