Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
jerky Video
565 8 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yvSk7fYv70b9
lvl.1
Germany

Hallo people her in the DJI forum.

I have my DJI Mavic air, and i'am totally satysfied with all it's function's!
I tested it out with the internal storage and i was deeply impressed from it's picture / video quality ( also the gimbal function ) .
3 weeks ago we went to the caribean, and of course i took my mavic air with me! Unfortunately i picked a slow micro SD-card.
When capturing footage during our holiday i just checked the files transfered to my mobile. Back home the files importet to my computer are jerky, i guess due to the slow storage card!!!???

Here is my question:

Does anybody have a idea how to rework this video files with all it's stuttering / jerk ??? ( the gimbal works perfect!!!!! )
I use a MAC with daVinci resolve and iMovie!

Thank's to all for any idea!
2018-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you share an example via youtube?
2018-3-16
Use props
Mr. Information
lvl.4

Philippines

Jerky video?   Please recheck what video player do you play the video? Does it support 4k? or 1080p? Try multiple video players if it has the same jerkey video. Most users would get this mistaken. How about trying to play it on a faster computer with a video card that can handle 4k footage
2018-3-16
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Mr. Information Posted at 2018-3-16 07:25
Jerky video?   Please recheck what video player do you play the video? Does it support 4k? or 1080p? Try multiple video players if it has the same jerkey video. Most users would get this mistaken. How about trying to play it on a faster computer with a video card that can handle 4k footage

Had a similar problem until I got a new computer. It was hard trying to edit a jerky video. I at first blamed it on the camera. But it played OK when I transferred the video to a thumb drive and played it on the TV. With the new computer editing is now smooth.
2018-3-16
Use props
Mr. Information
lvl.4

Philippines

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-16 08:24
Had a similar problem until I got a new computer. It was hard trying to edit a jerky video. I at first blamed it on the camera. But it played OK when I transferred the video to a thumb drive and played it on the TV. With the new computer editing is now smooth.

I had the same issue before  i found out my pc video card cant handle 4k footage  tried using it on my gaming pc with gaming video card gtx it was smooth
2018-3-16
Use props
djiuser_yvSk7fYv70b9
lvl.1
Germany

Hello all,
thanks for the different feedback's !
I think it definitely is not a question about the used computer or videoplayer, because it is the same in a Mac and a Windows PC! And the footage recorded into the internal storage of the drone is fine.
Here is the link to the requested youtube sample video where you can see what is the problem.

Does anybody have a idea how to rework this video files with all it's stuttering / jerk ??? ( the gimbal works perfect!!!!! )
I use a MAC with daVinci resolve and iMovie!
I tried out to go frame by frame and delete the identical frames ( some appear 4 to 5 times in a row  ) but this a never ending procedure! :-(
Thank's for your idea's!
2018-3-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, that looks odd.
My first though
- 30fps footage rendered in 25fps or vice versa.
2018-3-19
Use props
djiuser_yvSk7fYv70b9
lvl.1
Germany

Hello Montfrooij, thanks for your reply. unfortunately not. I tested it with several players, it's always the same. The YOUTUBE smple file is already modified, but the ( much longer ) base file is the same. Yesterday i reworked the file manualy with my video software. I have to go through the footage frame by frame and can erase the frames that appear more than once, but that's annoying!!! I think i will start a threat in the video software forum! :-(    Thanks all for your support!
2018-3-19
Use props
kfloke
Captain
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

You mention you pick up a slow microSD card, which model?
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules