1430 5 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NFC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372533 ft
Portugal

To DJI Suport :

when you expect to fix the YAW drift issue with inspire2 as X5s?

Is amazing the time that we are whait  to have a solution for this issue.

On hovering the cam as a yaw drift. it moves slow to one side, and very vesible with 45mm lens, on moving is still there..

This is not aceptable, how much more time do we have to wait for a FW correction?

Regrds,

Nuno
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Does this drift occur when you are not using a 45 MM lens? Have you tried to link the Inspire 2 to the Assistant 2 Software for any calibrations or firmware updates? Please send me a personal message so we can discuss this further.
2018-3-16
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-16 08:41
Does this drift occur when you are not using a 45 MM lens? Have you tried to link the Inspire 2 to the Assistant 2 Software for any calibrations or firmware updates? Please send me a personal message so we can discuss this further.

Yes the yaw dirft is always present with 45 mm lens or other, more visible with 45mm.

Yes I did every thing possible. But this is a issue the all DJI inspire 2 owners have at moment, strange you are not aware of that.

what I need to know is when DJI will fix this issue? nest FW? and when is expect:

THanks,
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

NFC Posted at 2018-3-16 09:15
Yes the yaw dirft is always present with 45 mm lens or other, more visible with 45mm.

Yes I did every thing possible. But this is a issue the all DJI inspire 2 owners have at moment, strange you are not aware of that.

Thank you for the response. There is no update on when this issue would be fixed however you always want to update the firmware as it occurs. Some things you can try include linking the aircraft to the Assistant 2 Software reset to factory settings and refreshing the firmware. Restart your aircraft afterwards along with the remote and mobile device. One other suggestion you may consider is assigning the C1 or C2 button on the remote to reset the yaw if you are flying alone.
2018-3-16
Use props
NFC
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-16 09:38
Thank you for the response. There is no update on when this issue would be fixed however you always want to update the firmware as it occurs. Some things you can try include linking the aircraft to the Assistant 2 Software reset to factory settings and refreshing the firmware. Restart your aircraft afterwards along with the remote and mobile device. One other suggestion you may consider is assigning the C1 or C2 button on the remote to reset the yaw if you are flying alone.

As I told you i did everything possible to refresh fw, calibration imu, cam, compass, etc, etc,this is a issue that must be fix by fw upgrade, and DJI knows that..
2018-3-16
Use props
Akira Class
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9890276 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still experience Yaw Drift with the X7. More noticeable with longer lenses... for sure.
2018-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules