685 6 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mNNwCXDMBaOj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1726 ft
Canada

Hello,

I have sent my mavic air to DJI repair center as I have never been able to fly with it due to those errors in the screenshot attached. Even with all the updates, it still showed me those screens and when I hit the button "start" to calibrate, nothing happens.
So I contacted DJI Support on Facebook, and they told me that since it's an "out of the box" issue, it would be a simple replacement of the drone. I just had an update on the DJI repair page and they are replacing the gimbal and the camera, so I'm disapointed. Moreover, as I haven't been able to enjoy my drone, he told me that my refresh care beginning date would like change. Can you confirm me that I will receive this confirmation once my drone is shipped?
The case number is : CAS-1536633-R0M8Q3.

Thanks for your help.

Jonathan

errors 2

errors 2

unable to start IMU calibration

unable to start IMU calibration

errors

errors
2018-3-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

"DJI repair page and they are replacing the gimbal and the camera"

In an "Out of Box" problem or "Dead on Arrival" DJI product; I would think DJI would verify there is a problem; then send a brand new replacement, with expedited delivery.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Jonathan, per the case number, the package has been shipped out, please check your email whether you have received the tracking number. After the repair/replace, the SN may change, you can check the balance from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Also, I'm sorry to tell you that the beginning date of DJI Care Refresh cannot be changed. May I know what's your Facebook name when you contacted our Facebook Support? Is there any link? We'd like to investigate the exact status. Thank you in advance!
2018-3-16
Use props
djiuser_mNNwCXDMBaOj
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-16 18:20
Hey Jonathan, per the case number, the package has been shipped out, please check your email whether you have received the tracking number. After the repair/replace, the SN may change, you can check the balance from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

Also, I'm sorry to tell you that the beginning date of DJI Care Refresh cannot be changed. May I know what's your Facebook name when you contacted our Facebook Support? Is there any link? We'd like to investigate the exact status. Thank you in advance!

Hello,

He didn't gave me his/her name so I don't know. But you can find screenshots of the conversation attached.

I'm pretty sure that yes you can change the date of the DJI Care Refresh, I have not been able to use my drone at all: there is no any flight log as it never flew. Almost a month will go through since I bought the drone and I would have paid the combo package plus DJI Care Refresh for not even use my drone. You cannot expect me to pay for the DJI Care refresh for nothing as it makes absolutely no sense? You delivered your curtomer a product that didn't function, that was not usable. So please change the warranty or the DJI Care Refresh I think it's the least you can do for a customer paying that amount for that piece of technology and been able to use almost a month after.
Awaiting for your feedbacks.

Jonathan.
Capture d’écran 2018-03-16 à 23.47.02.png
Capture d’écran 2018-03-16 à 23.46.39.png
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_mNNwCXDMBaOj Posted at 2018-3-16 19:52
Hello,

He didn't gave me his/her name so I don't know. But you can find screenshots of the conversation attached.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Facebook name I mentioned above is your ID, it will be helpful to check at our end as well. Also, from your screenshot, we do not find any indication that the beginning date of DJI Care Refresh can be reset. I understand your situation and sincerely apologize for the troubles. Hope you respect our policy as well.
2018-3-16
Use props
djiuser_mNNwCXDMBaOj
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-16 23:20
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The Facebook name I mentioned above is your ID, it will be helpful to check at our end as well. Also, from your screenshot, we do not find any indication that the beginning date of DJI Care Refresh can be reset. I understand your situation and sincerely apologize for the troubles. Hope you respect our policy as well.

Hello,

Here is my ID: laclassetotale
Also, if you read carefully the conversation you can read that I ask "if it changes anything that I bought DJI Care Refresh" and he answers "It wont change anything, we can request to transfer the plan once you have the replacement unit, should you send the unit in for replacement.".
Purchasing this product to DJI was a contract between DJI and me in which DJI failed to deliver his part : a functioning drone whereas I deliver mine: the payment.  It's the law: "Businesses should provide redress to consumers for the harm that they suffer as a consequence of goods or services which, for example, are defective, damage their devices, do not meet advertised quality criteria or where there have been delivery problems.". I respected your policy: I paid. You didn't respect the contract you provided a product non-usable.

I remain at your disposal if you need any other information.
Awaiting for your feedbacks.
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_mNNwCXDMBaOj Posted at 2018-3-17 04:03
Hello,

Here is my ID: laclassetotale

I'll forward your case to the management team, they will help to contact you directly regarding your case, please kindly wait patiently.
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules