Gimbal control
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OZxvO64cfEmN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 362477 ft
United States

I was testing a mapping appsto compare. I used DroneDeploy and did a 3D map of an area and all worked OK. I then used PrecisionFlight and planed a project. My P4P climbed to designated altitude and then I got a timeout error. I used a Samsung S2 Tablet &  a Samsung Note 8 phone. I got the same timeout error on both devices. I ws able to land OK. I switch the DJI GO 4 app and my gimbal goes through the pre check movememt up and down the stays point straight down. I cannot contrl the gimbal at at. The drone will fly but the only poins down after startup and movement through precheck modes. Calibrating the gimbal has no effect.

Please help
2018-3-16
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

check and try

- Check your firmware if it is up to date   make a firmware update  
-  Try testing another phone then attach it to the remote restart everything.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

If that suggestion does not work, please send me a personal message and I will do my best to provide you an answer.
2018-3-16
Use props
DatastarDarryl
lvl.2
United States

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-16 10:51
check and try

- Check your firmware if it is up to date   make a firmware update  

i had already updated the firmware to the latest. That wasn't the issue. I wil try a different phone as I had tried Samsung Tablets and an iPad.

Thanks
2018-3-16
Use props
DatastarDarryl
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-16 11:25
If that suggestion does not work, please send me a personal message and I will do my best to provide you an answer.

OK, will do
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules