Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PRORES LIC
1094 12 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQBView
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have an I2 w/ PRORES LICENSE . . . I'm having some issues with the 'repair estimate' and thinking of just getting the existing one back to use in another way.  If I buy a NEW I2 can I transfer the license?  I know it can be moved aircraft to aircraft (such as DJI Care replacement), but can I as the account holder have it moved?  Anyone know of the process?

Thankx in advance ~
2018-3-16
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.4

Philippines

If your first inspire 1 has an issue or damage  that was caused by a product issue. It is possible to transfer the license. However if it is not a product issue that caused your current inspire 1 to have any damage or issue(referring to pilot error) You cannot transfer the license
2018-3-16
Use props
EQBView
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-16 13:08
If your first inspire 1 has an issue or damage  that was caused by a product issue. It is possible to transfer the license. However if it is not a product issue that caused your current inspire 1 to have any damage or issue(referring to pilot error) You cannot transfer the license

I'm confident it was a product issue . . . the repair center is not of the same opinion.    Once of us is right, the other has leverage to make the determination . . . unfortunately DJI is the one that gets to make the determination.
2018-3-16
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.4

Philippines

EQBView Posted at 2018-3-16 13:11
I'm confident it was a product issue . . . the repair center is not of the same opinion.    Once of us is right, the other has leverage to make the determination . . . unfortunately DJI is the one that gets to make the determination.

I do understand, however DJI will only be coming up results based on the drones damage analysis and your flight records. They do have engineers to check if it was really a product issue or not.  I am not sure if you can still dispute once they have fully investigated and come up with the product issue as a result since it is based on you drone data analysis and flight logs. However you can file a dispute if possible
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to tell you that the license cannot be moved at your end for now. May I have your case number? I'd like to see whether we can help.
2018-3-16
Use props
EQBView
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-16 13:15
I do understand, however DJI will only be coming up results based on the drones damage analysis and your flight records. They do have engineers to check if it was really a product issue or not.  I am not sure if you can still dispute once they have fully investigated and come up with the product issue as a result since it is based on you drone data analysis and flight logs. However you can file a dispute if possible

Thx for the reply . . . I'm sure they can see more than the data I can see on the card, and I welcome them to look at it in depth !  I've had my share of drones hitting something, and everytime the blade had some damage or actually broke . . . I still have the ones from this incident . . . absolutely no damage to them.  So if the data analysis team looks and find something clear cut to show their position, I'll support it 100% when I see the data.  This post is actually about moving the PRORES I licensed to another I2 . . . we know it can be done, in fact it has been done on my account a couple times already.  Its not like I'm asking for another license so I can have two . . . I just want it on the aircraft I will fly for that purpose.    Have you seen anything in the forums or policies that say the license can not be moved?
2018-3-16
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.4

Philippines

EQBView Posted at 2018-3-16 21:09
Thx for the reply . . . I'm sure they can see more than the data I can see on the card, and I welcome them to look at it in depth !  I've had my share of drones hitting something, and everytime the blade had some damage or actually broke . . . I still have the ones from this incident . . . absolutely no damage to them.  So if the data analysis team looks and find something clear cut to show their position, I'll support it 100% when I see the data.  This post is actually about moving the PRORES I licensed to another I2 . . . we know it can be done, in fact it has been done on my account a couple times already.  Its not like I'm asking for another license so I can have two . . . I just want it on the aircraft I will fly for that purpose.    Have you seen anything in the forums or policies that say the license can not be moved?

a friend of mine had  a similar request for his inspire 2 could not transfer the license because it was a pilot error that caused the damage on the old inspire
2018-3-17
Use props
EQBView
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Arcobaleno Reborn Posted at 2018-3-17 02:08
a friend of mine had  a similar request for his inspire 2 could not transfer the license because it was a pilot error that caused the damage on the old inspire

gotcha . . . pilot error eh?  Well I've got that working for me, unless taking pictures at a hover counts in that category.  Send me a PM please .  .  . I'd like to hear more about our friends issue. Thx ~
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

EQBView Posted at 2018-3-17 05:14
gotcha . . . pilot error eh?  Well I've got that working for me, unless taking pictures at a hover counts in that category.  Send me a PM please .  .  . I'd like to hear more about our friends issue. Thx ~

Please follow Susan's advice and provide us the case number for further check.
2018-3-17
Use props
EQBView
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-17 19:28
Please follow Susan's advice and provide us the case number for further check.

Thx, I sent her info after her reply
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

EQBView Posted at 2018-3-17 20:25
Thx, I sent her info after her reply

Thanks for your reminding. Just checked your case status, since you have doubt in the data analysis, we would have someone double check the case. Our replacement unit is tested and new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. And license can not be transferred to a new drone on your own, but we can tie it to replacement drone with DJI Care Refresh. Please wait patiently.  Please inform us if you have any doubt in your case.
2018-3-18
Use props
EQBView
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-18 20:11
Thanks for your reminding. Just checked your case status, since you have doubt in the data analysis, we would have someone double check the case. Our replacement unit is tested and new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability. And license can not be transferred to a new drone on your own, but we can tie it to replacement drone with DJI Care Refresh. Please wait patiently.  Please inform us if you have any doubt in your case.

Patience is a virtue.  I went ahead and authorized payments (3 days ago) for repair . . .  can you check why this has not been updated for the status online?  Any help expediting is appreciated !
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

EQBView Posted at 2018-3-23 08:27
Patience is a virtue.  I went ahead and authorized payments (3 days ago) for repair . . .  can you check why this has not been updated for the status online?  Any help expediting is appreciated !

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I've checked your case again, the package is estimated to ship within the next 1-2 working days. There might be some delay due to the weekend, please check later.
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules