Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charging Battery Problem DJI Spark
2684 8 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danieljcpsilva
Flight distance : 92 ft
Portugal

Hi, I've received my dji spark RTF package recently and realize  that there is one battery that is faulty, it does not work.

The other one is fine, it charges correctly and it works fine with the drone.

The  problem is with the other battery, it does not charge at all and the  charger gives a red light led meaning that there is a problem and that  is not charging.

The charger works fine with the other battery.

The battery won't turn on at all no matter what i do.

Theres a link below with a video of me trying to charge the battery, the battery is not hot or whatsoever!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0lt4e624wxw13e/V_20180316_184521_vHDR_On.mp4

Does anyone face any similar situation?

Thanks
Daniel Silva

2018-3-16
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Have you tried another power outlet if it does not  does not work please try fully discharging your battery first to 0% make sure it dead then once it is fully discharged please try charging it  normally for 3-4 hours straight
2018-3-16
Use props
danieljcpsilva
Portugal

The other battery charges fine, i've got the green leds blinking until it's full, so it's not from either the charger or power outlet, if not i will have the same issue in both of the batteries.

I already left the battery 2 hours charging but, i don't know if you saw the video i posted, i only get 1 red light led on the charger.

I tried to power on the battery but nothing happens, no green lights, sounds whatsoever, how can i discharge a dead battery?

I dont know what else to do

Thanks
Daniel Silva
2018-3-16
Use props
dji TO88
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Looks like you have a bad battery I would contact DJI support I'm sure there's no issue to replace it.
2018-3-16
Use props
T-Saber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Canada

I just bought the Spark and brought mine home not a few hours ago and I have exactly the same issue as your video.  
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Daniel, please try to charge the battery directly via the USB cable when it is mounted on the drone. If it still has no reaction, I suggest that you send the battery in, we will help to take care of it. Please contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support

2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

T-Saber Posted at 2018-3-16 20:24
I just bought the Spark and brought mine home not a few hours ago and I have exactly the same issue as your video.

T-Saber, please refer to my answer on 6#, sorry for the difficulties and thank you for your cooperation.
2018-3-18
Use props
danieljcpsilva
Portugal

Hi DJI Thor, thanks for the reply.

I also tried that and without any kind of reaction either.

I'm talking with the store that i've bought the dji spark combo (gearbest) but i'm having some difficulties for them to realize that there is nothing i can do to revive the battery.

Anyway i already sent an e-mail to dji support and Virginia said to me if i can't work things out with gearbest i can talk with her for a replacement battery.

Thanks
Daniel Silva
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

danieljcpsilva Posted at 2018-3-19 02:59
Hi DJI Thor, thanks for the reply.

I also tried that and without any kind of reaction either.

Thanks for your update. Hope you can get a replacement soon.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules