Moderators... help... A Coupon Expired that i didn't know I had!
1153 12 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just wandered over to the DJI store to look for any new Spark pricing changes ;-) .... When I went to my account I found an Expired "Discount Coupon."

I couldn't find anything as to why it was awarded (?) and received no notice that it existed.  And no, I haven't accumulated enough credits, nor played in any reindeer games.  I encourage you all to check your account regularly...just in case.

So,  Moderators.... help me out!  Can it be reinstated?  Sure would have been nice to have been informed.

Expired Discount Coupon.png
2018-3-16
Use props
gezzer300
First Officer
Flight distance : 697851 ft
United States

I have 1 the same. It was for 100 off the dji goggles. recieved it for early reply in the past mavic contest.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I have your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI store)? I'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-3-16
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-16 18:55
Hi there, may I have your DJI Account(the email address when you login DJI store)? I'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.

Thank you.
I sent the information as a PM
2018-3-16
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

gezzer300 Posted at 2018-3-16 18:38
I have 1 the same. It was for 100 off the dji goggles. recieved it for early reply in the past mavic contest.

Thx.  Susan offered to check.  We'll see if it's the same offer.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 2018-3-16 19:27
Thx.  Susan offered to check.  We'll see if it's the same offer.

Received with thanks! I'll check with the sales team and come back later. There might be some delay due to the weekends, thanks for your patience.
2018-3-16
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-16 19:47
Received with thanks! I'll check with the sales team and come back later. There might be some delay due to the weekends, thanks for your patience.

Thank you.  No hurry.  I'm just pleased with your prompt reply to my question!!  Have a nice weekend.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 2018-3-16 20:09
Thank you.  No hurry.  I'm just pleased with your prompt reply to my question!!  Have a nice weekend.

The same to you! Have a nice weekend!
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got a message from the sales team that they need the coupon code for further check, I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check and tell us the code in PM, thanks!
2018-3-18
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-18 18:28
Update: I just got a message from the sales team that they need the coupon code for further check, I've sent you a message in PM, please kindly check and tell us the code in PM, thanks!

Got it... done.
Thanks
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I've checked with the team that the coupon was sent by Email Direct Marketing in January. You may miss the email notification if you set it as spam or unsubscribe the EDM. I'm sorry that the coupon cannot be extended at this time. Please subscribe our email notification as there will be offers from time to time.
2018-3-19
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-19 00:25
I've checked with the team that the coupon was sent by Email Direct Marketing in January. You may miss the email notification if you set it as spam or unsubscribe the EDM. I'm sorry that the coupon cannot be extended at this time. Please subscribe our email notification as there will be offers from time to time.

Thank you, Susan.  I'll subscribe as you suggest.
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WebParrot Posted at 2018-3-23 04:38
Thank you, Susan.  I'll subscribe as you suggest.

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if there are any further questions.
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules