Lightbridge not working (Galaxy Tab 4) Phantom 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jackmayo
New

United States

Hello, I just went and purchased a new Galaxy Tab 4 for my P3 (since iOS app isnt out yet) and everything seems to be working fine except for the live video feed. I can still control, record, change settings, gps, etc- just don't get a live video feed and can't playback video/photos? Any tips? Really wishing the iOS App hurrys!

Thanks
Jack Mayo

edit: Also- it keeps dropping where it says "Safe to fly (GPS)" and "Disconnected" - Do i have a bad unit or a bad tablet?
2015-5-5
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

Have you updated the firmware of the unit?
2015-5-5
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

I presume you have already updated the P3 and controller's firmware, and are using the latest Pilot app from DJI's website?
2015-5-5
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

The Galaxy Tab 4 worked flawlessly for me over the weekend. Since then I have updated the firmware and have not flown again, so not sure if firmware affects it.
2015-5-5
Use props
jackmayo
New

United States

john.lambert4@o Posted at 2015-5-6 08:42
I presume you have already updated the P3 and controller's firmware, and are using the latest Pilot  ...

The unit says its up to date- and the App was downloaded today from the Google Play Store
2015-5-5
Use props
a.chin0071
lvl.2

United States

jackmayo Posted at 2015-5-6 09:43
The unit says its up to date- and the App was downloaded today from the Google Play Store

Ooooooo! That's where you may have went wrong. Try deleting the app. Then make sure you download it from the dji site instead of google play.
2015-5-5
Use props
a.chin0071
lvl.2

United States

jackmayo Posted at 2015-5-6 09:43

Ooooooo! That's where you may have went wrong. Try deleting the app. Then make sure you download it from the dji site instead of google play.

2015-5-5
Use props
jackmayo
New

United States

a.chin0071@hotm Posted at 2015-5-6 09:49
Ooooooo! That's where you may have went wrong. Try deleting the app. Then make sure you download i ...

Thank you! It's working perfectly! Knew I came to the right place!
2015-5-5
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Why wouldn't the DJI Pilot app from Google Playstore work??  I'm sure I've read posts from ppl using this version, not the one on DJI's website and have no issues?
2015-5-5
Use props
GTDronePilot
lvl.3

United States

This video might help you guys:
2015-5-5
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

john.lambert4@o Posted at 2015-5-6 10:12
Why wouldn't the DJI Pilot app from Google Playstore work??  I'm sure I've read posts from ppl using ...

Why?
Because Google Playstore doesn't have the latest version.
They have V1.0.10 which could work but did not have full P3 functionality.
The version you download from DJI is V1.1.0 and it is made for the P3 AND the Inspire.
2015-5-5
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2015-5-6 12:08
Why?
Because Google Playstore doesn't have the latest version.
They have V1.0.10 which could work  ...

I've read some ppl that had the latest version installed had problems with their P3s, so they went back to the Google Playstore version and it worked fine!  I'm very confused now lol.   

But it does make sense to use the latest version and firmware.  

2015-5-5
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

john.lambert4@o Posted at 2015-5-6 10:12
Why wouldn't the DJI Pilot app from Google Playstore work??  I'm sure I've read posts from ppl using ...

I use DJI website also to download. Better that way.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules