Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery upgrade
670 5 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf4be8d5b
lvl.3
Flight distance : 553268 ft
United States

Does every battery have to be upgraded as the new dji support video says??
2018-3-16
Use props
fansf4be8d5b
lvl.3
United States

Oogly boogly
2018-3-16
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If a battery needs the firmware updated, you will get a message when you open the DJI GO 4 app when the drone and RC are turned on. You may also see it update during a drone firmware update. If you don't see the message then your batteries are up to date.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jenee 2 is spot on. There will be a message in APP if the battery needs to update. Just slide the bar to refresh.
2018-3-16
Use props
fansf4be8d5b
lvl.3
United States

That’s what I thought but The new dji support video that came out three days ago says you have to redo them all when you upgrade drone which I have never done and they seem fine.they are way to vague in there support videos!maybe the Chinese to English is not easy to get details right.either way if it doesn’t say update than don’t!!thank you very much!!
2018-3-17
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansf4be8d5b Posted at 2018-3-17 05:02
That’s what I thought but The new dji support video that came out three days ago says you have to redo them all when you upgrade drone which I have never done and they seem fine.they are way to vague in there support videos!maybe the Chinese to English is not easy to get details right.either way if it doesn’t say update than don’t!!thank you very much!!

Every update doesn't include a battery update.
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules