Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro issue: No Pano options under camera settings
664 2 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nia_nima
New
United States

Hi all,

I have purchased a Mavic Pro (not the platinum) 2 days ago and I've been ejoying it so far. The only main problem I have is that under camera settings and photo I do not have the options for HDR or Pano selections. I have updated all of the firmwares and the Dji go4 app on my phone is currently version 4.2.6.
I have contacted Dji technical support and the represenative mentioned that only the Platinum versions are capable of Pano option which does not make sense. My friends all have the same exact Mavic Pro, some of them bought the drone after Mavic Pro Platinum was released and they are all capable of doing Pano and HDR.
After the Platinum was released the app was updated to give user HDR and Pano options but this update was for both Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum.
*Attached is the screenshot of my menu*
I'm very frustated about this and mad since the customer service couldn't even answer my question.

What do you guys think? Is there any way to add these feature to my app or is the problem with my drone? I have purchased it as new from Amazon.

Thanks
1.jpg
2018-3-16
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

In the picture you've posted seems that you're disconnected from you Mavic ....
have a try with Mavic and RC connected AND with manual settings of the camera , or
you can try to uninstall then reinstall the DJIGO4 app ..
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Agree with 2#. Make sure the aircraft and controller are linked, then check this page in DJI GO 4 again. Also, may I know how did you contact our support? By phone, email or online chat? Could you PM us your phone number/email address when you contacted our support? We'd like to investigate and keep improving our technical services. Thank you so much!
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules