Samsung galaxy s8 incompatible with Phantom 3 Pro?
1956 4 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ineedhelp
New
Russia

I recently upgraded my  phone to a Samsung galaxy s8, with Android 8.0. (Samsung Experience 9.0)
and second phone
Samsung galaxy s8, with Android 7.0. (Samsung Experience 8.1)
and third , hone Lenovo P780, samsung galaxy A3
Since then I cannot connect the phone to my
Phantom 3 PRO.

When I turn everything on and open the DJI Go app, the Phantom 3 Advanced screen just shows "How to Connect".
and   Samsung galaxy s8 phone show me missage:
''A connected device cannot access data on that device. Reconnect the USB cable and try again.''

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Go app. I have restarted my phone. I have ensured that USB debugging is turned on. I have upgraded the P3 firmware to the latest version. I have tried several USB cables, including the original. Nothing works.

Is there anything else I can do? Or is my phones just incompatible with DJI?
Has anybody used this combo successfully?

2018-3-17
Use props
Mickus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 601677 ft
United States

I use s8+ android 7.0 user exp 8.1 also tab s2 with android 7.0 no issues with either p3 std or pro. Not much sure what my firmware is but probably latest version.
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Samsung Galaxy S8 should work with DJI GO. Have you tried another mobile device? If the other mobile device can work with the RC and drone, it means there is no problem with the drone, please try to reinstall the app by scanning the QR code on this website.
If the other mobile devices are not able to connect the RC, you might need to send the drone and RC in for a check. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-18
Use props
ineedhelp
New
Russia

The problem was because of the old firmware version in the control panel
2018-3-27
Use props
titicaputo
New

Dominican Republic

ineedhelp Posted at 3-27 04:44
The problem was because of the old firmware version in the control panel

Hi, Im having the same issue. could you tell me how you resolved it? did you update the drone firmware? I dont understad which control panel you refer. Thanks a lot, marina.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules