Free delivery and training
2246 2 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
azswift
First Officer
Flight distance : 13819 ft
United States

Just saw this for the first time.  You can buy a new Spark from DJI and fly it today.  From the DJI Store click on Free Training and order your Spark, then choose a time to meet with the person from Enjoy who will bring your drone to you and teach you how to use it.  Super cool.  This is also available for Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Phantom 4(Pro, Pro+, Advanced, Advanced+)

In the U.S. it's available:

*Enjoy service is available in the following cities: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Atlanta, Dallas, Seattle, San Diego, Austin, San Antonio, Portland, Philadelphia, Long Island and Phoenix.

2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, thanks for your attention. More info, please enter the link: http://store.dji.com/enjoy?from=navigation
2018-3-17
Use props
Rtrotter8
New

I just saw this today just messing around on the website, and I'm almost mad about it. I initially had purchased the product on the dji website but it was already taking 3 days before it was shipped out I just decided to cancel it and go the Amazon route. I figure I can get the Refresh deal within 48 hours anyways. Ill be getting it on Monday which isn't bad, but it just makes me upset that this isn't advertised anywhere on the main products page. Its not even mentioned at checkout or after making an account stating that you live in an eligible city.
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules