MAvic Air controller do not link to aircraft
2767 16 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hwbVXmo1qDmi
New
Puerto Rico

I feel quite frustrated, I just received (two days ago) my new Mavic AIr Air Fly combo, I spent two days of my weekend just try to link the controller to the aircraft. I followed up all the steps decribed in the forum and in YouTube and the effort was unsucceful. The system do not indcated any error just that link was not succesful after one minute hearing the beep from the controller trying to connect many times. I did not find any troublesooting guides in the forum neither in the DJI web sites. As per the forum seems that many owner have the same problem but not an answer from DJI technical support. If anyone have better luck than me.

Sergio
2018-3-17
Use props
OrlandoP
lvl.2
Dominican Republic

Hi Sergio,

I see you are located in Puerto Rico, I'm in the Dominican Republic and I have the same problem since last month. Some people have been able to fix it with an android device and using the Fake GPS app to spoof the location to the US. It seems to be a problem with FCC and EC mode. In our case it should be FCC, but it is switching over to EC based on our geographical location. I hope that they release a firmware update that fixes this in the next few days, but I wouldn't get my hopes up since we've been waiting for over a month.
2018-3-17
Use props
Paulo de Lucca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25994 ft
Brazil

Hi All, I'm having connection problems between Mavic Air and RC, I've tried all the methods I found on the web.

The first problem is that there is no response from Mavic air when I hold the button on the back of the AC, even holding enough time it hardly enters the connection mode, the times it entered could not synchronize.

I have tried to update the firmware by DJi Assitent 2 but when I connect the cable to the AC and it identifies a Mavic Pro and if this equipment is selected, the Assintent will not work.

I noticed on Youtube many people with this connection problem, the difference between my problem and all I saw is that my AC does not enter this mode the easy way as everyone shows, ie holding the button on the back for 3 sec.

Can anyone guide me how to proceed?

I'm in Brazil, I bought my Drone in the USA, I flew with him in Florida and once in Brazil, on the second attempt I lost the link between RC and AC.

I look forward to someone's help
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sergio, could you please provide me with the operation procedure when you tried to link the drone and RC? I would like to check both the procedures and the status light of the drone. Thank you in advance.
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Paulo de Lucca Posted at 2018-3-18 02:30
Hi All, I'm having connection problems between Mavic Air and RC, I've tried all the methods I found on the web.

The first problem is that there is no response from Mavic air when I hold the button on the back of the AC, even holding enough time it hardly enters the connection mode, the times it entered could not synchronize.

May I know which version is your DJI Assistant 2? Please try to reinstall the version v1.2.2.845 on the official website and try to refresh the firmware. https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.
2018-3-19
Use props
Paulo de Lucca
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-19 03:40
May I know which version is your DJI Assistant 2? Please try to reinstall the version v1.2.2.845 on the official website and try to refresh the firmware. https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
Please keep us updated if the problem persists, thank you.

Hi, administrator, the version is V1.2.2.845, and what happens is that after doing all the download of the firmware it accuses an error
2018-3-19
Use props
Paulo de Lucca
lvl.1
Brazil

Paulo de Lucca Posted at 2018-3-19 11:25
Hi, administrator, the version is V1.2.2.845, and what happens is that after doing all the download of the firmware it accuses an error

Good evening everyone, I still have problems updating the CA through the DJ'i assistent when we will have a solution of this, can any of the administrators give an answer?

2018-3-20
Use props
Paulo de Lucca
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi, I have the same problem as you, I wonder if you could solve this question, if there was any solution proposed by the DJi support team?
2018-3-21
Use props
Paulo de Lucca
lvl.1
Brazil

OrlandoP Posted at 2018-3-17 12:36
Hi Sergio,

I see you are located in Puerto Rico, I'm in the Dominican Republic and I have the same problem since last month. Some people have been able to fix it with an android device and using the Fake GPS app to spoof the location to the US. It seems to be a problem with FCC and EC mode. In our case it should be FCC, but it is switching over to EC based on our geographical location. I hope that they release a firmware update that fixes this in the next few days, but I wouldn't get my hopes up since we've been waiting for over a month.

Hi, I have the same problem as you, I wonder if you could solve this question, if there was any solution proposed by the DJi support team?
2018-3-21
Use props
rafaelcaugusto
New

Brazil

Hi everyone! I am facing the same problem. I bought my Mavic Air Fly More Combo less than one moth ago and I am having problems to do the wire connection since then. It fails on the step 3, when the guide says to connect the mobile to the RC. It just doesn't recognizes that my mobile is plugged to the RC.
It worked fews times, but I lost the camera view during the flight, which is very scary.
Like Paulo de Lucca, I Live in Brazil and bought my Mavic Air online on the
B&H's website.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Paulo de Lucca Posted at 2018-3-20 14:02
Good evening everyone, I still have problems updating the CA through the DJ'i assistent when we will have a solution of this, can any of the administrators give an answer?

[view_image]

Paulo, I am terribly sorry for not covering your reply. Did the issue resolve now? If no, please update the DJI Assistant 2 to v1.2.3 first and update the firmware to v01.00.0300.
If the error persists, please click "Upload Error Log", I will try to access the log to check more.
2018-4-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

rafaelcaugusto Posted at 2018-3-21 02:56
Hi everyone! I am facing the same problem. I bought my Mavic Air Fly More Combo less than one moth ago and I am having problems to do the wire connection since then. It fails on the step 3, when the guide says to connect the mobile to the RC. It just doesn't recognizes that my mobile is plugged to the RC.
It worked fews times, but I lost the camera view during the flight, which is very scary.
Like Paulo de Lucca, I Live in Brazil and bought my Mavic Air online on the

Hi there, please kindly update the firmware to the latest version and see if it works.
2018-4-7
Use props
djiuser_sVFCWkwqxNRR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25302 ft
Panama

I can't see the MAVIC wifi from my aircraft I spent a lot of money in a drone that I can't even use. I'll take it back, this unit for sure has something wrong!
2018-4-20
Use props
Kingcor
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

I am having the same problem and I am on a trip to Dominican Republic but from the US. It worked fine for the first day but second day it kept popping up to update magic firmware to version v01.00.0300. After I did that, I have not been able to get the Mavic to even broadcast the SSID. I have tried each method for linking the remote and the cell phone separately. I have reset the password on wifi and no luck. I have also downloaded dj assistant 2 on my MacBook pro 2016 and I am able to connect the mavic and refresh firmware but I am unable to access any of the log data. It just keeps spinning in a circle when I go to that screen. I have refreshed the firmware twice now and no luck. I can't see the magic broadcast SSID from multiple devices, I am certain that this is the root of the problem. Any ideas?
2018-5-10
Use props
Kingcor
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

double posted whoops
2018-5-10
Use props
Kingcor
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

I meant 1.00.0400 is the current firmware it had me update to. sorry for mistype
2018-5-10
Use props
s-j-p-dji
lvl.1

I had trouble too with linking to the controller - got to that step at set up and nothing happened.  I went back and set it up using WiFi which worked fine, then went back and followed the steps for linking to the controller and it worked.  Odd - the actual setup is never anything like the simplicity shown in the tutorials or manuals.
2018-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules