Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black screen, no picture.
38288 21 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Earhart
lvl.1
Flight distance : 257648 ft
United States

image2.jpg

Had various issues after firmware update. Changed Fan, wifi module, 20+strand camera wire and camera lens. Deleted app and re-installed. Re-set whatever there is to re-set. Flies like a bird but still no picture. Camera tilts fine. No recording on sd card eventhough RC shows 'recording' (in progress). Anyway to check? Thanks in advance.

2018-3-17
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

two things i notice from your screen 1. no sd card is inserted 2. your battery voltage looks wrong - 97% battery with 4,21V ? maybe check your battery status - maybe try with another battery? otherwise was this done indoors. maybe indoors with a low light and high nd filter could cause the blackness?
2018-3-17
Use props
Earhart
lvl.1
United States

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-17 12:40
two things i notice from your screen 1. no sd card is inserted 2. your battery voltage looks wrong - 97% battery with 4,21V ? maybe check your battery status - maybe try with another battery? otherwise was this done indoors. maybe indoors with a low light and high nd filter could cause the blackness?

Hi Bekaru. Battery swap makes no difference (use 3). Indoor/outdoor, no difference. Somewhere is a disconnect but don't know how to verify that. Also the 4.21 v is because the battery consists of 3 section, each section abt 4+v to create 12+v.
2018-3-17
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

Earhart Posted at 2018-3-17 16:48
Hi Bekaru. Battery swap makes no difference (use 3). Indoor/outdoor, no difference. Somewhere is a disconnect but don't know how to verify that. Also the 4.21 v is because the battery consists of 3 section, each section abt 4+v to create 12+v.

oh yes, now i understand about the voltage, thanks.
i will try to think what else can be causing this issue of black screen for you, right now i am out of ideas, sorry
2018-3-17
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

In previous posts this issue was also discussed before.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-90006-1-1.html

i think it looks like probably an issue till the next update will hopefully fix it.
Other attempts to fix included changing cables and trying the different ports.

My money is on the app ebing a problem because so often that is the case.

Anyway also worth trying is the "switch on process".

Dji says frst turn on RC and then turn on drone - only then when these two are on then you should insert the cable to your devise.
Personally i put drone on first and then RC and then plug in cable - when i do it in another sequence it seems it get glitchy flights - worth a try - hope it works for you
2018-3-17
Use props
Gary UNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178776 ft
United States

My 2nd Mavic Pro insists on requiring 1600 ISO to get any kind of image.  (I have another Mavic Pro, with which I have never had this issue.)

A while ago received a replacement MP for one that lost a fight with a tree.  Only recently activated it for the first time.  Upgraded firmware, calibrated everything.  When exposure is set to auto, I get screen image.  But, when exposure is set to manual I get a black or barely visible screen image.

I note that when set to auto the ISO is 1600 and shutter speed at 30.  When set to manual, I use 100 for ISO and shutter speed at 30.  I cannot get any screen image to appear unless I manually set ISO to 1600.  When in manual I cannot adjust the EV, which is locked at -2.0.  If I set to auto, the ISO is locked, but the EV is adjustable, and thus I can confirm that this makes a difference.  Se attached screen shots.  (I subscribe to the practice that 100 ISO should always be used, and filters used to adjust.)

Is there something I'm missing, or do I need to send this MP in for repair?  And, if I do, will it still be covered under warranty and/or Care Fresh, since this second MP is a replacement under Care Refresh signed up for the first (treed) MP, which first MP was determined to not be reparable?

Screen image when exposure set to auto ... auto is requiring 1600 ISO to achieve a visible image.

Screen image when set to manual and replicate the ISO and shutter speed settings established by auto ... I have to use 1600 ISO to get the same image as in auto, otherwise I get an extremely dark screen ... note also that the EV setting is locked in at -0.7.

Screen image when set to manual and ISO and shutter speed set to desired settings.  Again, I am not able to change the EV from -2.0 under manual to match the 0.0 established by auto.
2018-3-24
Use props
Saif Ul Amin
New

Pakistan

I have Same Issue.  I replace the Gimble ribbon  but now the  Camera Blank.   Please Help
Screenshot_20180620-181330.png
2018-6-20
Use props
fansa7510843
New
United States

Hey Earhart, just wanted to know if you got your drone fixed. i have a similar issue to yours and can't find a way to fix the issue or did you contact DJI to address the problem. And if you did what did they do to fix this problem.
2018-8-15
Use props
fansa7510843
New
United States

Hey Earhart, just wanted to know if you got your drone fixed. i have a similar issue to yours and can't find a way to fix the issue or did you contact DJI to address the problem. And if you did what did they do to fix this problem.
2018-8-15
Use props
Kelvin L Stokes
New

Any one know weather this problem has been fix? If so where can on find the fix, thanks!
2018-9-6
Use props
Earhart
lvl.1

Guys, sorry for not responding sooner. A friend suggested to check the stranded wire and low and behold, one (out of the 20+) was broken. I replaced both the stranded wire and the ribbon cable and bingo: picture back! In my experience may as well buy a Gimbal vibration board and 2 ribbon cables whilst your Mavic Pro is still working and flying so when you screw up, you don't have to wait a week for parts (especially when you're abroad and thinking of making gorgeous shots from sailing the Mediterranean and you mess up by wanting to make that extra special shot in between those rocks). Also, always make sure your remote software is the same version as your flying saucer. Good luck!
2018-9-9
Use props
Earhart
lvl.1

Kelvin L Stokes Posted at 2018-9-6 22:19
Any one know weather this problem has been fix? If so where can on find the fix, thanks!

Guys, sorry for not responding sooner. A friend suggested to check the stranded wire and low and behold, one (out of the 20+) was broken. I replaced both the stranded wire and the ribbon cable and bingo: picture back! In my experience may as well buy a Gimbal vibration board and 2 ribbon cables whilst your Mavic Pro is still working and flying so when you screw up, you don't have to wait a week for parts (especially when you're abroad and thinking of making gorgeous shots from sailing the Mediterranean and you mess up by wanting to make that extra special shot in between those rocks). Also, always make sure your remote software is the same version as your flying saucer. Good luck!
2018-9-9
Use props
Earhart
lvl.1

2018-9-9
Use props
Bosduiwel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78806 ft
South Africa

Hi Guys.
Any person with a solution. When using my samsung galaxy j7 phone the video feed is excellent, but when I use my galaxy tab A 6, I have no video feed. we checked cables we checked software but we are not able to find the reason for not working even it is showed as a compatible device.

Help!! please
2018-9-9
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Kelvin L Stokes Posted at 2018-9-6 22:19
Any one know weather this problem has been fix? If so where can on find the fix, thanks!

You need to downgrade your app to earlier version that worked well before and you will have live view again. It’s tested by many people already including myself. It works 100%.
Stable version is 4.2.12 for example.
Download from apkmirror.
Enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
Also disable auto to updates of the apps in play market.
And make sure to never upgrade the app version on that device again.

Fly safe everyone
Alex
2018-9-9
Use props
Bosduiwel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78806 ft
South Africa

Alex B. Posted at 2018-9-9 10:59
You need to downgrade your app to earlier version that worked well before and you will have live view again. It’s tested by many people already including myself. It works 100%.
Stable version is 4.2.12 for example.
Download from apkmirror.

Thank you for the feedback. i downgraded to 4.2.12 and it works fine now
2018-9-16
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Bosduiwel Posted at 2018-9-16 07:37
Thank you for the feedback. i downgraded to 4.2.12 and it works fine now

You are welcome

Fly safely all
Alex
2018-9-16
Use props
djiuser_ZRYtNSaBxuL3
lvl.4

Indonesia

Hy mate for your first page say u change 20+ cable and no luck, but at the last u change 20+ cable and u get bingo, the picture is back... So why your first say no luck?
2018-10-9
Use props
klap
New
Flight distance : 63383 ft
Argentina

Hi from Argentina. I have Phatnom 3 Standard, i read tons of forums, and i do all for fix my black screen (no live image or FPV). sometimes works sometimes no works.
  i do - Firmware upgrade - for drone, control and battery
            Reinstall app, test app in 3 phones and 1 tablet
            Change SD, no put SD

i dont know what can i do for fix this
2019-5-31
Use props
DaveBoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46020 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic Enterprise dual,  I've checked latest updates, but mavic wont show what the camera is seeing. The gimbal camera still moves, and will fly.
2019-8-26
Use props
djiuser_yiara8UmBOxf
lvl.1

Pakistan

I have changed my gimbal motor and now my canera is not working . Before changing the gimbal motors camera was working fine but now there no video transmission and no capturing just black screen. I downgraded the firmware but it doesnt work. Video transmission cable is not damaged i checked twice. Camera was fine but now camera is not working gimbal is working fine. There is no error in app . I calibirated all sencors . I used iphone and android both but there is no video transmission. Could anyone help ?
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_yiara8UmBOxf
lvl.1

Pakistan

Earhart Posted at 2018-3-17 16:48

I have changed my gimbal motor and now my canera is not working . Before changing the gimbal motors camera was working fine but now there no video transmission and no capturing just black screen. I downgraded the firmware but it doesnt work. Video transmission cable is not damaged i checked twice. Camera was fine but now camera is not working gimbal is working fine. There is no error in app . I calibirated all sencors . I used iphone and android both but there is no video transmission. Could anyone help ?
2021-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules