Help
1157 10 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503517 ft
United States

I am a new at this so please help just got Mavic Pro and want to know where to start I have some basics but reading the booklet that comes with the Mavic the letters are a little small
But is there a tutorial video from start to finish? The one I’ve chk on bounces around too much or don’t explain nothing at all. Please help I don’t want to fudge up.
2018-3-17
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The ones on DJI web site give you the basics. An awful lot of good information is contained in the latest manual, again available on DJI’s web site. It answers a lot of the questions asked in this forum.  There are also many available on YouTube. Good luck with your Mavic, you will have fun!
2018-3-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Here you find all the manuals: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
And here all the tutorial videos: https://forum.dji.com/thread-79186-1-1.html
2018-3-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

2018-3-17
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Fun fun! I always have fun with every flight. Something new each and every time.
2018-3-17
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Follow advise in posts # 2, 3 and 4 - that's the best place to start. All relevant info is on the dji web site. You tube is also a great place for info, there are many good videos about every question you can think to ask. here is one i recommend https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIExVohZChd5Z40z8uqdz6A   ...1 suggestion i will make is this: do not take off/launch before the bar in the top left of your app screen (when connected) turns to green. When it is red you cannot take off. Sometimes it will go to yellow from red - you can take off with a yellow bar but do not do that - always wait for the bar to turn green and to hear to voice inform you that home point has been updated. stay low and slow as long as you can - be careful of the wind as a newbie. best of luck to you.
2018-3-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking around YT at all of the 'experts' LOL - there is one fella that actually impressed me when it came to the whole unboxing and set up process with DJI consumer drones and he does detailed 10 point start up tutorials - check out a guy under the YT channel 'FlytPath'
2018-3-17
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I agree with the posts above.  But also, download that manual and read it more than once.  If you need to use a magnifying glass to make the text more visible, that's a lot better than a crashed new quad.  Good luck and good flying.
2018-3-17
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Other than going through official DJI Mavic Pro Tutorial Videos, do a Google or YouTube search for Dustin Dunnill Mavic Pro Flight Review and that is over 1 hour tutorial that gives you a good foundation. It's not all you need, but it appears to be one of the most comprehensive online.
Good luck with the Mavic.
2018-3-17
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
United States

Mullheliflier Posted at 2018-3-17 13:27
The ones on DJI web site give you the basics. An awful lot of good information is contained in the latest manual, again available on DJI’s web site. It answers a lot of the questions asked in this forum.  There are also many available on YouTube. Good luck with your Mavic, you will have fun!

Thank you for your time I appreciate it a lot
2018-3-17
Use props
Juniorslaton
lvl.2
United States

Thank you all for responding I am truly thankful that you all took time out to help
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules