Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I help diagnosing my spark
599 3 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Casey Rogers
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20938 ft
United States

I crashed my spark the other day not really a big crash crashed it harder than that and it's been okay. and broke the propeller I replaced the propeller and when I went to try to take off it mean to the side of the broken propeller and kind of spun in a circle and did not take off so four spots was the motor got damaged soI replace the motor and it's doing the exact same thing the odds of me replacing the motor with the bad Motors pretty unlikely so I was hoping someone could help me find out what the problem is so I can try to fix it myself
2018-3-17
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Explain your situation clearly please!
2018-3-17
Use props
Ram-UK
Captain
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

If I understood it correctly. You tried to fix it by replacing one of the motors thinking it was the problem but it didn't work.
Then I would strongly suggest that you contact DJI Support for further assistance.  You may have to send the drone for them to assess the damage.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rogers, it's not recommended to take apart at your end, please kindly start a case and send it in for full diagnosis and repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules