USb adapter gone
995 14 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tnreels
lvl.1

United States

I can't find the USB adapter for the drone so I can take my videos/photos off. I looked every where for it. It's not in the white plastic bag or in the box. I can't find a replacement online. What is the other solution. Thanks.
2018-3-17
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Usb a to usb c
2018-3-17
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

It’s just a USB-C connector on the end, it’s not proprietary. There are tons on Aliexpress, cheap as chips;
https://www.aliexpress.com/whole ... rchText=usb-c+cable

Edit; sorry, might have jumped the gun there; i’m talking about the Mavic Air. And it’s a standard USB to USB-C cable, with a USB-C to Micro USB adapter. Not sure if you’re talking about the Air or Pro.
2018-3-17
Use props
tnreels
lvl.1

United States

Face-AcheNZ Posted at 2018-3-17 20:54
It’s just a USB-C connector on the end, it’s not proprietary. There are tons on Aliexpress, cheap as ships;
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=100003569&initiative_id=AS_20180317205335&SearchText=usb-c+cable

oh ok thanks. It's so small, I wish they just had a different cable for it. But thanks
2018-3-17
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
New Zealand

Sorry - see my edit above.
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know which drone do you refer? Sorry for my question as I do not find any indication from the original post...
2018-3-18
Use props
tnreels
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-18 23:27
Hi there, may I know which drone do you refer? Sorry for my question as I do not find any indication from the original post...

It's the dji air
2018-3-19
Use props
tnreels
lvl.1

United States

It’s just a USB-C connector on the end, it’s not proprietary. There are tons on Aliexpress, cheap as chips;

yes i have the magic air, and thanks
2018-3-19
Use props
tnreels
lvl.1

United States

It’s just a USB-C connector on the end, it’s not proprietary. There are tons on Aliexpress, cheap as chips;

so i need two cables for the air to get my footage off of the drone? I have the cable that charges the controller but not the adpater for the air to get my photos and videos off the drone
2018-3-19
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

tnreels Posted at 2018-3-19 07:00
so i need two cables for the air to get my footage off of the drone? I have the cable that charges the controller but not the adpater for the air to get my photos and videos off the drone

Why not use an Micro SD card and not internal memory!
No you don't need two cables, the one supplied is the one you use.
2018-3-19
Use props
LoSBoL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

It's the other way around, you can use the cable to to connect the Mavic Air to a PC/Laptop. The adaptor is so you can charge your remote without needing an extra cable.

You can however use a normal Micro-USB cable to charge your remote, so you don't really need the adapter.
2018-3-19
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
New Zealand

The one that comes with it is a USB to USB-C (the USB-C end plugs into the drone, the other end into your laptop/PC). There should also be a USB-C to Micro USB adapter that you use on the end of that cable to charge the controller.

Did you not get this cable with your purchase of the Air?
2018-3-19
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-3-19 07:20
It's the other way around, you can use the cable to to connect the Mavic Air to a PC/Laptop. The adaptor is so you can charge your remote without needing an extra cable.

You can however use a normal Micro-USB cable to charge your remote, so you don't really need the adapter.

You are absolutely right and this is why I am a bit confused about what the problem here is exactly.
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Face-AcheNZ is spot on. You can connect the aircraft and PC via the USB-C cable. Alternatively, take out the SD card and read via the card reader.
2018-3-21
Use props
Dorset_Horn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

tnreels Posted at 2018-3-19 06:59
yes i have the magic air, and thanks

"yes i have the magic air, and thanks"

Uh... that's the Mavic Air...
2018-3-21
Use props