Availability in Europe (Switzerland)
643 4 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

I'm trying to order the red Mavic Air Fly More package in Switzerland, but no provider has it available. I placed an order two weeks ago at Migros Electronics and they estimated a dispatch date of 23rd March, but the date has now been changed to the end of April. Does anyone know what the issue is? There is no reference anywhere online that I can find which would indicate that the package hasn't been released yet from DJI.
2018-3-18
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Back log of orders for the package you want, simple as that.

I wouldn't get bent out of shape over colour either, a couple of hundred feet away from the pilot and colour doesn't matter one little bit, it could be sky blue pink with green polka dots and you still wouldn't see colour.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that we do not have any info about the dealer's shipping date, but in our online store, the estimated shipping date of the Mavic Air Fly More Combo of Flame Red is 7-10 working days after payment confirmation. Hope you will receive it soon, thanks for your support to DJI.
2018-3-25
Use props
mhowellsmead
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-25 23:20
Sorry that we do not have any info about the dealer's shipping date, but in our online store, the estimated shipping date of the Mavic Air Fly More Combo of Flame Red is 7-10 working days after payment confirmation. Hope you will receive it soon, thanks for your support to DJI.

Thanks Mindy. I cancelled my order with the third-party supplier and ordered directly from the DJI store. It was here a week later.
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mhowellsmead Posted at 2018-3-25 23:47
Thanks Mindy. I cancelled my order with the third-party supplier and ordered directly from the DJI store. It was here a week later.

OK, thanks for your support, hope you will get it soon.
2018-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules