1866 8 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ArfXmdL5EPAq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I purchased via Ebay a P4 Advanced + last week..It came Friday 3/16/2018 in the auction the seller claims to be an authorized dealer.But I received no invoice with the shipment..I contacted the seller and they said when you register with DJI the warranty is automatically activated..I've had an account with DJI since last year when I bought a mavic pro..This P4 A+ has no problems and the box was sealed I'm sure it's brand new..My Question is in case I need service is it covered ?? Thank you Ralph

2018-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 14044577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They are right that the activation process will initiate the 12 month warranty however, DJI will ask for a lot of information when logging the case before raising the ticket to return a defective drone to them for repair. This will include the need for you to present them with a receipt of purchase. If the product you purchased is brand new and from an authorised registered reseller they are legally obligated to provide a receipt of purchase. That is also another way to ensure that you are not handling stolen goods...
2018-3-18
Use props
djiuser_ArfXmdL5EPAq
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-3-18 11:30
They are right that the activation process will initiate the 12 month warranty however, DJI will ask for a lot of information when logging the case before raising the ticket to return a defective drone to them for repair. This will include the need for you to present them with a receipt of purchase. If the product you purchased is brand new and from an authorised registered reseller they are legally obligated to provide a receipt of purchase. That is also another way to ensure that you are not handling stolen goods...

Thank you for your reply..Will my Pay Pal receipt be sufficient ??
2018-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ArfXmdL5EPAq Posted at 2018-3-18 11:54
Thank you for your reply..Will my Pay Pal receipt be sufficient ??

It should be, as long as it describes the product that you purchased in detail i.e. DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus for ££$$... etc. You can also check with DJI that the seller is acually authorised by them too. If not you need to report them to Ebay.
2018-3-18
Use props
djiuser_ArfXmdL5EPAq
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-3-18 11:55
It should be, as long as it describes the product that you purchased in detail i.e. DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Plus for ££$$... etc. You can also check with DJI that the seller is acually authorised by them too. If not you need to report them to Ebay.

Thank You from Arizona..
2018-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No probs - from London, England
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, it is suggested to keep the purchase invoice as well. According to the current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI. If the drone needs service, you can start a case and send it in from here:
https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-18
Use props
RJR8
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-18 18:19
Hi there, it is suggested to keep the purchase invoice as well. According to the current policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI. If the drone needs service, you can start a case and send it in from here:
https://www.dji.com/support

Hello Susan, thank you for your reply. The problem is when I unboxed the P4A+  it was all factory new packaging and the white box was factory sealed, but no other paperwork was included..
I immediately contacted the seller (whom advertised as an authorized dealer) thru Ebay mail and they replied that my registration is proof..I know this is not true as I've seen DJI requires an invoice..
I do have the Pay Pal receipt ..Is that good ??The dealer I bought it from is :
Consumer electronics cost savers in Pennsylvania ..The following is the message I sent:

Hello, I received the unit today and it seems to be in order..Thank You
My question is I saw in the auction that you are an authorized DJI dealer..I didn't get an invoice in the shipment..Being experienced with DJI products they will not honor a product's warranty without an invoice from an authorized dealer ..
Can you forward me an invoice..Thank You

eBay
New message from: consumerelectronicscostsavers Top Rated Seller(25,223TurquoiseShooting Star)

You actually register the warranty on the app now the serial # is tied to the authorized distributor who is white-listed you are 100% fine for registry of the warranty

Can you help Thanks Susan  Ralph

2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RJR8 Posted at 2018-3-18 18:44
Hello Susan, thank you for your reply. The problem is when I unboxed the P4A+  it was all factory new packaging and the white box was factory sealed, but no other paperwork was included..
I immediately contacted the seller (whom advertised as an authorized dealer) thru Ebay mail and they replied that my registration is proof..I know this is not true as I've seen DJI requires an invoice..
I do have the Pay Pal receipt ..Is that good ??The dealer I bought it from is :

The PayPal receipt might works if the purchase invoice cannot be offered. If the drone needs service, please kindly offer the PayPal receipt and aircraft SN when you contacted our support, they will guide you the next steps.
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules