Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4k will not activiate
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C.Somers
lvl.1
United States

HI,

I have a refurbished Phantom 3 4k that has never been activated.  I have been trying to activate for the past 2 days and keep getting the same message from the DJI Go app:  Activation Failed (Server Verification Error. Restart DJI GO). contact DJI Support if the problem persists after restart.

Hoping to find some assistance/advise other than what has already been posted on this site.

thanks

2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, have you switched to your home WiFi when activated the drone? Which mobile device do you use and is there any chance change to another recommended mobile device to verify?
2018-3-19
Use props
C.Somers
lvl.1
United States

Yes, I am switching to my home wi-fi.   The drone I purchased was refurbished and according to the DJI Tech was activated on 1-20-18.  For some reason when I connect to the P3 4k using the craft wi-fi address and then open the DJI GO app - the app wants me to activate the craft as if it is new (in order to also activate the 1 year warranty).  I am supposed to receive a call back today from someone with the tech department that specializes with the DJI GO app.  

Please feel free in step in and assist on my behalf.  I would really like to be able to fly this craft.   All of the above has been shared with DJI Support.

2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules