Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky/Cedence batteries ”intelligent” feature question
680 6 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Captain
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Given that I don’t see any option whatsoever to set the discharge time as for intelligent flight batteries...what’s the built in/programmed time set to discharge? Do they even discharge on themselves or “intelligent” is just for coolness?
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Intelligent would also be considered for discharging. Here is a link that refers to more on this subject: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/C ... uidelines_multi.pdf
2018-3-19
Use props
Elettrone78
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Sorry but that doesn't come even close to answering my question, I could find that info myself and as a matter of fact I've got several of those papers.
To make it simpler, do they autodischarge themselves over time as for flight batteries or not?
Just a plain yes/no will suffice, thanks.
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-3-19 09:53
Sorry but that doesn't come even close to answering my question, I could find that info myself and as a matter of fact I've got several of those papers.
To make it simpler, do they autodischarge themselves over time as for flight batteries or not?
Just a plain yes/no will suffice, thanks.

Hi, battery from CS and Cendence doesn't need auto discharge, please store them in the dry place with proper temperature when you do not use it. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-23
Use props
YOYOMAN
First Officer
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-23 01:16
Hi, battery from CS and Cendence doesn't need auto discharge, please store them in the dry place with proper temperature when you do not use it. Thanks for your support.

Hi,
Still not clear...
Does battery from CS and Cendence need manual discharge to be stored?
2018-3-23
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

As the Cendence/CrystalSky batteries are 2S Lipo, i treat them as other Lipos.
When not in use, i leave them at ~ 50 to 60% capacity.
2018-3-23
Use props
Elettrone78
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Keule Posted at 2018-3-23 03:17
As the Cendence/CrystalSky batteries are 2S Lipo, i treat them as other Lipos.
When not in use, i leave them at ~ 50 to 60% capacity.

Pretty much what i try to do. Funny how admin answers are most of the time pointless.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules