949 3 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HARIPRASAD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5374 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi All,
TODAY IS MY 2ND DAY AFTER I BOUGHT MY NEW MAVIC AIR.
I'm having connection problems between Mavic Air and RC, I've tried all the methods I found on the web.

The first problem is that there is no response from Mavic air when I hold the button on the back of the AC, even holding enough time it hardly enters the connection mode, the times it entered could not synchronize.

I have tried to update the firmware by DJi Assitant 2 but when I connect the cable to the AC and it identifies a Mavic Pro and if this equipment is selected, the Assintent will not work.

I noticed on Youtube many people with this connection problem, my AC (Drone) now connects with my smartphone only (wifi). DJI or the shop owner should take the responsibility of this issue.

Can anyone guide me how to proceed?

2018-3-18
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Return it as faulty by the sounds of it, it should be linked from the factory. If the linking doesn’t work first time as shown in the manual then it’s faulty.
2018-3-18
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Perhaps try updating via DJI Assistant 2 having it updated to the latest FW version. I have a P4P+ with an older DJI Assistant 2 (still the newest available on the DJI P4P download page) and which is different from the DJI Assistant 2 version available on the download page of Mavic Air. There are different DJI Assistant 2 versions on the different download pages of DJI website.
2018-3-18
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

Sounds like you have the wrong DJI Assistant 2 version - i made the same mistake, but once i downloaded the correct version, it started showing the AC as a Mavic Air and let me update the firmware.
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules