Yard Trimming Needs
566 6 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I finally had good enough weather to put my Osmo down and get my Mavic Pro up.  Here's a short video around my backyard showing the work that I'll need to do between now and Wed, when the weekly yard waste truck comes by.  My yard is small, with tight flying space.  The new settings that I did (posted about that last week) worked wonderfully.  With the controls "dumbed down" for the first part of my stick movements,  I was able to avoid shrubbery, house walls,  and roof eaves.  

2018-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice one! Thanks for the tour
2018-3-18
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Your yard might be compact. They say good things come in a small package.
Wish I had that lemon tree . The price of them now a days  will break the bank.
Was that an eucalyptus tree that needed the chainsaw trim? My neighbor has them and they must be  hundred feet high. Always dropping bark and leaves all over the place.

Thanks for sharing your home with us.
2018-3-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-18 17:17
Your yard might be compact. They say good things come in a small package.
Wish I had that lemon tree . The price of them now a days  will break the bank.
Was that an eucalyptus tree that needed the chainsaw trim? My neighbor has them and they must be  hundred feet high. Always dropping bark and leaves all over the place.

Thanks for the nice words.  No, that Eucalyptus tree is my neighbors.  The one without any leaves (in between that tree and the Mavic) is my biggest challenge back there, but it's only about 30 feet high.  I need to cut the top 10 feet off of a few thick branches.  I actually do have a small electric chainsaw on an extension pole and it'll reach where I need to get to, but it gets pretty top heavy when extended that far.
2018-3-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

What I use to trim hedges: http://embed.wistia.com/deliveri ... 1abdc7245bfe1af.jpg
2018-3-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-3-18 17:47
What I use to trim hedges: http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/8fd102a3d40f3c9f5b00d68061abdc7245bfe1af.jpg

That's some serious gardening tool.
2018-3-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice view
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced