Need an inspire stand in to film a home
1199 8 2015-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

I know this will be a bit of a reach, but I was hoping that someone in the Bay Area would be willing to help. I need to shoot a home some time between the 13th and 17th of this month and my inspire is in the shop. It's been weeks and I have been hoping that it would be finished by now, but after talking to the repair guys today it's highly unlikely that it will be back. So, if you live in the bay area, own an inspire and are willing to help, I would be most grateful. I can compensate you a little, but it won't be much as this is not a paid job for me. The up side, is that it's a beautiful 7000sq ft home on a private golf course, so you could get some amazing footage to keep, and we could network a bit and maybe collaborate in the future. I have a second controller so would be glad to be camera op if you fly.

Please PM me if you can help.
2015-5-5
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, that makes two of us -- I'd offer to help with my new Inspire, but I just had to send mine in too. Landing gear stopped working and won't exit travel mode after just three flights. I'm looking forward to reading more about the Phantom 3 professional after it is released and people start flying it. If it doesn't suffer from the early issues the Inspire experienced and the camera performs at the same or better quality, it will make for the perfect backup to the Inspire.
2015-5-5
Use props
insectorchid3
lvl.2

United States

i would pm you but no clue on how to do that in this forum
2015-5-6
Use props
averbouwens
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83642 ft
United States

insectorchid3 Posted at 2015-5-6 18:55
i would pm you but no clue on how to do that in this forum

Is there a PM feature.
2015-5-6
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where in the Bay Area ? I am North Bay .
2015-5-6
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

I am in San Ramon, but the house is right at the foot of Mt. Diablo. Sorry about the PM thing. I thought you could do that on here... I'll see if I can contact you guys some how... stand by.
2015-5-6
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

Well, I can see a PM button on my personal page, but can't figure out how to use it.. no big deal. If you are interested in helping, just shoot me an email to doug@redjaxxpro.com

Thanks guys.
2015-5-6
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

The PM feature doesn't work yet
2015-5-6
Use props
eaglecook
lvl.2
United States

Well I got two people offering to help. Thanks you both.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules