Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PS4 Colour shift on DNG
784 3 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inca22
lvl.1
Australia

I'm having an issue with the occasional DNG rercording with a colour shift/bias when the camara is pointing down.
I've seen a previous posts reporting the same issue, is there a beta version available to fix this?
thanks

2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know the firmware version of your drone? This issue should be resolved by the latest version V 01.05.0600, please try to update to this version and see if it works.
2018-3-18
Use props
Inca22
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-18 19:02
Hi there, may I know the firmware version of your drone? This issue should be resolved by the latest version V 01.05.0600, please try to update to this version and see if it works.

I have updated to the latest frimware as advised. I have just done a test flight today and I still have the odd colour shift on DNG files when the camera is pointing down. Please advice on a fix,

Thank you,
Amanda
2018-3-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Inca22 Posted at 2018-3-25 00:49
I have updated to the latest frimware as advised. I have just done a test flight today and I still have the odd colour shift on DNG files when the camera is pointing down. Please advice on a fix,

Thank you,

Amanda, could you please provide me with an original video for this case for a better confirmation? Please upload to Dropbox and paste the link here so I can download it. Thank you.
2018-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules