Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Boring Lake turned out to be an awesome location.
897 8 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alejandro Cano
lvl.1

United States

This weekend I went to my girlfriend's hometown in Mexico. She suggested we go to this lake they have just minutes away from her house and shoot some videos with the Mavic Air. I didn't find the lake very interesting a few months ago when I visited it for the first time, but it was a good excuse to go fly the Mavic Air which I've own for about two weeks now. We were very surprised when we saw what the lake looked like from the air, new colors and shapes appeared that one cannot see from ground level. We all loved the footage and it was a very pleasant experience.
Here is the video that I came up with. Footage is not color corrected, very simple and straightforward editing. Hope you like it; tips and suggestions are welcome. I added music in Youtube's website, so if you can't hear anything it's probably because the video is still processing the edits. Thanks.

2018-3-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

When I started watching it, my first thought was to advise you to not limit yourself to high altitude videos.  They do give some wonderful perspective, but I think the most interesting drone shots are made lower to the ground.  Then, of course, half way through your video, you did fly low.  Got me.  Meanwhile, you did a couple of other things very well:  Kept the video under 3 minutes (with all the videos posted every day, long ones just don't get much of my attention with all the other ones I want to see).   Your music choice was quite good and, perhaps most important, your flying and pans were wonderfully smooth.  Keep it up, nice work.
2018-3-18
Use props
kfloke
Captain
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Very nice view indeed. Drone view always amazing to look at
2018-3-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic Air has nice color contrast, good job.
2018-3-18
Use props
Dorset_Horn
First Officer
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Nice and smooth flying. And a location you will want to visit again, I'm sure.
2018-3-19
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

The area looked like a great place to do some flying.  Very  picturesque surroundings.
2018-3-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Quality footage and good flying skills   
2018-3-19
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Quite beautiful, though I'm not sure how you could ever find this place boring?
2018-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool video
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now