Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Jpeg +Raw mode not sticking
626 3 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ripside
lvl.1

United States

Since the latest update, my p4p keeps reverting to jpeg only. Over 20 flights this weekend and numerous times after setting to jpeg plus raw, I find after a flight that it has switched back to jpeg only.

I have been doing panoramic shots. I believe that switching between panoramic and single-shot modes is causing this.

Has anyone else encountered this?  I was doing commercial work over the weekend and disappointed to come home and find only jpegs after I had switched to jpeg plus raw.
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Ripside, the panoramic shots only work in JPEG mode, it is normal if you switch between panoramic and single-shot modes. Do you encounter this in other camera settings?
2018-3-19
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Have you used other of the "Intelligent" modes?
The Pano's i have tested (3 tests) have saved both the .JPG and .DNG pictures.
From time to time the firmware has different bugs causing some features to reset the camera settings, very annoying as you mention.
2018-3-19
Use props
Ripside
lvl.1

United States

I'm talking about even single shot photos..  Three times this weekend, different flights, the settings changed from jpeg + Raw to just jpeg.

Also, I have captured a bunch of panos in jpeg + Raw... Panos do capture raw's... I can send a screenshot to show it.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules