App no longer logging flights?
483 7 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CIGANO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3190472 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone know why the dji app would stop logging my flights !?
It hasn’t logged a flight since the 3rd of February this year !
I have cleared all caches etc but the app no longer logs any flights !?
Any ideas guys ? I am all tapped out here!
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, CIGANO, so sorry to hear the issue that you experienced. Have you tried to sync all the flight records? Or reinstall the DJI GO4 APP after you backup all the files? Thanks!
2018-3-19
Use props
CIGANO
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-3-19 01:40
Hi, CIGANO, so sorry to hear the issue that you experienced. Have you tried to sync all the flight records? Or reinstall the DJI GO4 APP after you backup all the files? Thanks!

I have reinstalled the app, re-synchronised all my flight data ,it’s still the same ,it just no longer records any of my flight data .
The last flight recorded was the 3rd of February,the app hasn’t recorded anything since that .
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CIGANO Posted at 2018-3-19 06:43
I have reinstalled the app, re-synchronised all my flight data ,it’s still the same ,it just no longer records any of my flight data .
The last flight recorded was the 3rd of February,the app hasn’t recorded anything since that .

Sorry for the inconvenience. So have you tried another mobile device? If still no good luck, would you like to provide the below information for a further check:
Mavic pro firmware version:
DJI GO4 version:
Name of the mobile device:
IOS/Android version:
Thanks in advance!
2018-3-19
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flew mine this weekend with no problem with the app.
2018-3-19
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

What mobile device are you using?
2018-3-19
Use props
CIGANO
lvl.2
United Kingdom

worked out why it wasn't logging the flights.
My one controller that has a titan cyclone antenna fitted to it that I use as MASTER ,most of the time and I have another standard controller as a spare/slave , just recently(since flight logs stopped) I’ve been using the 2nd spare/slave controller but  when I set it I didn’t set it to master instead of slave,when it’s set to slave it doesn’t log the flight history.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CIGANO Posted at 2018-3-20 00:00
worked out why it wasn't logging the flights.
My one controller that has a titan cyclone antenna fitted to it that I use as MASTER ,most of the time and I have another standard controller as a spare/slave , just recently(since flight logs stopped) I’ve been using the 2nd spare/slave controller but  when I set it I didn’t set it to master instead of slave,when it’s set to slave it doesn’t log the flight history.

Thank you for the update. Glad to know that you have worked out the issue.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules