Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark - Gimbal Motor Overload
6887 9 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PxVU7vVPUESN
New

Poland

Recently I've noticed that video is sligtly shaking. Next day I was flighing in Sport mode and warning "Gimbal Motor Overloaded" and gimbal was shaking more often and strongly. I replaced propellers and I refreshed firmware. Didn't help. Warning is not displayed all the time, but ususally disappears after ouple seconds. I would like to send my Spark to service to repair. If you say that it is my fault and i should pay for repairing, may I change service type from repair to DJI Care ?
2018-3-19
Use props
apcyberax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 566526 ft
United Kingdom

if you have DJI Care currently then you can send it in and get them to quote for hte repair. You can then pay the admin fee and get it replaced or pay for hte repair. If you do not have DJI care already you wont be able to get it unless you have a New or tested working drone and as you have just said you haven;t on DJI own forum i dont think you will be able to add care now.
2018-3-19
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

To be honest motor overload needs a manual repair do not repair it by yourself. Contact dji chat or email to create a repair case asap!
2018-3-19
Use props
djiuser_PxVU7vVPUESN
New

Poland

apcyberax Posted at 2018-3-19 07:16
if you have DJI Care currently then you can send it in and get them to quote for hte repair. You can then pay the admin fee and get it replaced or pay for hte repair. If you do not have DJI care already you wont be able to get it unless you have a New or tested working drone and as you have just said you haven;t on DJI own forum i dont think you will be able to add care now.

Yes, but I don't wanna pay and loose first replacement.
2018-3-19
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

Check to make sure that there isn't some debris like dirt or grass around the gimbal.    Look for something that may be binding the gimbal.

Sid
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? If not, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will do damage assessment and offer you a proper solution based on the assessment.
2018-3-19
Use props
djiuser_Lq6HEwO2gpZj
New

Australia

I have the exact same issue... AGAIN!! My first drone (Mavic Pro Platinum) had the same issue 3 weeks ago (4 days after I bought it) I sent it in and DJI replaced it within a few days with a brand new drone. I flew the new drone 3 times and again the same problem occured! I have just filled out another repair request!! You would think that spending upwards of $1800 that you would get a drone that actually functions the way it should for at least a month!! I have seen countless posts with this exact same problem... PLEASE DJI, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!! If there is a factory issue with these flimsy gimbals, please sort it out and do a recall and help your customers instead of charging them even more $$$ for an issue that is obviously not the customers fault!!
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Lq6HEwO2gpZj Posted at 12-13 15:44
I have the exact same issue... AGAIN!! My first drone (Mavic Pro Platinum) had the same issue 3 weeks ago (4 days after I bought it) I sent it in and DJI replaced it within a few days with a brand new drone. I flew the new drone 3 times and again the same problem occured! I have just filled out another repair request!! You would think that spending upwards of $1800 that you would get a drone that actually functions the way it should for at least a month!! I have seen countless posts with this exact same problem... PLEASE DJI, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!! If there is a factory issue with these flimsy gimbals, please sort it out and do a recall and help your customers instead of charging them even more $$$ for an issue that is obviously not the customers fault!!

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product, this is never the experience we want you to have with us, may I have the current case number so that we can inform the team to get it addressed as soon as possible. Thank you.
2018-12-14
Use props
djiuser_rmOMX21JLw1c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13222 ft
Panama

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
Hello I ha e a problem with my djispark
When taking pano it shows motor overload and stop making the photo
Sometimes the camera get stuck
Should I replace the gimbal cable or the plastic cover around the CAMERA?
2019-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_rmOMX21JLw1c Posted at 2-8 23:04
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!
Hello I ha e a problem with my djispark
When taking pano it shows motor overload and stop making the photo

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, was the drone ever crashed or involved in the hard landing? If not, please try to refresh the firmware, if there is no luck, it is recommended to send in the drone to the repair center for the evaluation.
Please contact our support here: www.dji.com/support

2019-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules