Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ryze Tello problems
Home / TELLO /
60757 103 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Fabiano Mugnol Posted at 2-9 13:31
Meu tello nunca funcionou. Super aquece e desilga sozinho. A mensagem de superaqueceu e desliga. Já resetie ele e nada mudou. Por favor me ajude e resolva meu problema, nunca consegui usar meu drone.

Thanks, Fabiano. According to the warning, please kindly cool down the drone first, and be sure that the drone is not tilted before taking off.  
2019-2-15
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

jfrabago Posted at 2-15 00:49
After using my tello No more than 4 times, one of the motors stopped working and the drone could not take off.
I sent the drone to technical service in Madrid-Spain. After 4 weeks they call me and said that the motor was broken due to a drop and warranty was not valid, but they could replace the motor.
More than 2 months now they called egain saying that the problem was not the motor but the circuit card, and ask me to pay 40 Euros for a new drone because warranty is not valid again.

This situation has filled us with regret jfrabago,  we are sincerely sorry for the trouble you’ve been caused and definitely understand your disappointment. Per it, could you kindly let us know the case number of something else which we can use to investigate this issue? Again, pretty sorry for this stuff and should you need further assistance, please feel free to let me know.
2019-2-15
Use props
fansd51e1d9f
New

Australia

RYZE Posted at 2018-3-19 22:14
Hi, for your problem, please use your phone to fly Tello and shoot a video about the situation. You can send it to  for further check. Thanks for your support.

Hi ryze, my Tello started malfunctioning a few days ago and would go to the ground, tap it and then fly back up without my control, it started to get worse and then today while I was flying it out on my street it flew up extremely quickly up to 15 meters which it isn’t supposed to get to and when I tried to bring it down it gunned it straight up at the speed of a racing fpv drone, the last picture I saw on my phone before it disconnected said that it was at 142.9 meters high as seen in the picture connected to this. I couldn’t believe that it happened and I’m wondering if there were any reasons why it did this. It went so fast and far up that I haven’t been able to find it and I’m sure that it’s gone forever. Please reply to this
2019-2-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

fansd51e1d9f Posted at 2-19 23:23
Hi ryze, my Tello started malfunctioning a few days ago and would go to the ground, tap it and then fly back up without my control, it started to get worse and then today while I was flying it out on my street it flew up extremely quickly up to 15 meters which it isn’t supposed to get to and when I tried to bring it down it gunned it straight up at the speed of a racing fpv drone, the last picture I saw on my phone before it disconnected said that it was at 142.9 meters high as seen in the picture connected to this. I couldn’t believe that it happened and I’m wondering if there were any reasons why it did this. It went so fast and far up that I haven’t been able to find it and I’m sure that it’s gone forever. Please reply to this

We sincerely sorry for the late reply!

This situation has filled us with regret. And further analysis might be required in regard to this unfortunate issue.
Thus we respectfully suggest you contact us at support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance. Or you can PM me your email address and let me know here so that we can arrange your email service and follow - up.

Best Regard

2019-3-1
Use props
Sdrews
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7772 ft
Brazil

elmangorelajado Posted at 2018-7-16 09:58
Tello dont work with Motorola, I tried with my Moto Z play and Moto G5plus and dont work , when do you update de the compatible list to add this devices???

Hi Elmangorelajado
I have two Motorola's mobiles, one Moto X Play and a Le Novo Moto G4, the Tello is working fine at both, in the G4 I try a bluetooth game controller  using the app Octopus, no troubles.
2019-3-19
Use props
fans942282d4
New

Brazil

Hi, I have a Motorola G6 and even connecting the Telling Network, I am not able to see the camera signal.
Telling is connected for sure because when I turn it in my hand a message appears.
In an iPhone my Telling is working normally. The problem is in the Moto G6. How can I solved this problem?
2019-3-24
Use props
QueeGee
lvl.1
United States

fans320302ce Posted at 2018-4-7 05:06
I contacted Ryze  by phone. They sent me an email with a ups label.
They are repairing and sending back my Tello free of charge as it is under warranty. Outstanding! Thank you.

how do I reach Ryze by phone? I have similar problem with my Tello. It was flying fine when I put it back in the case. Then today it just won't take off. It looks like it is the right front motor.
2019-4-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

QueeGee Posted at 4-10 16:47
how do I reach Ryze by phone? I have similar problem with my Tello. It was flying fine when I put it back in the case. Then today it just won't take off. It looks like it is the right front motor.

Hi Queengee,  in line with your description, you can check these propellers first.
1. Please use the stock propellers.
2. Please check the propellers are in good condition and attached firmly.
3. Please check if these propellers are installed in the right position.

If persists, you can contact support@ryzerobotics.com or call them:  

2019-4-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

fans942282d4 Posted at 3-24 08:48
Hi, I have a Motorola G6 and even connecting the Telling Network, I am not able to see the camera signal.
Telling is connected for sure because when I turn it in my hand a message appears.
In an iPhone my Telling is working normally. The problem is in the Moto G6. How can I solved this problem?

In regard to your concerns, can you try resetting its wifi like below?
Step 1: Cool the drone first.
Step 2: Power it on and wait until it flashes yellow light quickly.
Step 3:  Hold the power button for about 5 until the led goes off [ Gotta release it as soon as the led turns off ]
Step 4:  Once succeeded, the drone would reboot automatically.

If persists, please kindly make sure that only one device is connecting to Ryze at one time. And you might also check if it was allowed to access WLAN or data.
2019-4-10
Use props
Alfieris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19902 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

it is normal that while flying the tello loses the signal?
2019-4-11
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Alfieris Posted at 4-11 16:17
it is normal that while flying the tello loses the signal?

Hi, Alfieris, we are so happy to communicate with you.
If you fly in a place with less interference and there aren't any error messages in the app, tello will not lose the signal.
So please don't fly too far. And please don't fly in areas where magnetic or radio interference may occur such as close to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers. Flying in areas where interference may disrupt communication between the aircraft and the remote control device may adversely affect flight orientation and location accuracy and may potentially lead to loss of control. Interference may also lead to video downlink errors.
If you fly in a place where has interference and your mobile phone still connects to the tello, please try to fly it back. But if the mobile device's signal is weak or is lost for 50 seconds, or the tello app crashes, the Failsafe Protection automatically initiates landing.
I hope my answer will help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-4-12
Use props
Alfieris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Colombia

RYZE Posted at 4-12 04:34
Hi, Alfieris, we are so happy to communicate with you.
If you fly in a place with less interference and there aren't any error messages in the app, tello will not lose the signal.
So please don't fly too far. And please don't fly in areas where magnetic or radio interference may occur such as close to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high voltage lines, high voltage power transmission stations, mobile base stations, or broadcasting towers. Flying in areas where interference may disrupt communication between the aircraft and the remote control device may adversely affect flight orientation and location accuracy and may potentially lead to loss of control. Interference may also lead to video downlink errors.

thanks for answering, because I happened to read in a forum that the best thing to fly the tello was in airplane mode and with the wifi on, perform the test and if it works well, apparently the mobile signal was what made me lose the connection with the tello
2019-4-12
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Alfieris Posted at 4-12 07:55
thanks for answering, because I happened to read in a forum that the best thing to fly the tello was in airplane mode and with the wifi on, perform the test and if it works well, apparently the mobile signal was what made me lose the connection with the tello

Glad to know that you've found out the cause and thanks for bringing us your resolution, appreciated : )
Have a great day!
2019-4-13
Use props
Ashvanee Kumar Srivastav
lvl.1

India

My tello is not working in Moto g5s plus and others mobile in use to tello only flight and others features not working.. what can I do?
2019-4-13
Use props
Ashvanee Kumar Srivastav
lvl.1

India

fansa5d5ed35 Posted at 2018-4-18 06:18
Tello problem.[Image]

Same problem and flight right and left not working
2019-4-14
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Ashvanee Kumar Srivastav Posted at 4-13 20:17
My tello is not working in Moto g5s plus and others mobile in use to tello only flight and others features not working.. what can I do?

Dear customer,
we're so sorry to hear your problem. Just now I have confirmed that MOTO G5s isn't a compatible device. So please try to reset the tello wifi and connect it again. The way to reset the wifi is press and hold the power button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered on and after the Wi-Fi’s SSID and password are reset, the aircraft will automatically restart.
If the problem still persists, please use another compatible device. And could you please send us the screenshot of device version, Android system version, app version and image transmission screen with the green stripes occurring. We will report the issue to the R&D department.
Meanwhile, we respectfully suggest you the compatible devices to achieve a better view.
iOS
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Android
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7,Samsung S6 edge,Samsung S5,Samsung Galaxy note 4,Samsung Galaxy note 3,Huawei Honor 8,Huawei Honor 9,Huawei P8 Max,Huawei P10,Huawei Honor V8,Huawei P9,Huawei nova2,Xiaomi 6,Xiaomi Note3,Redmi 4A,OnePlus5,vivoX6,Google Pixel1 XL,Google Pixel2.
Thanks a lot. Have a good day.
2019-4-15
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Ashvanee Kumar Srivastav Posted at 4-14 05:19
Same problem and flight right and left not working

Dear customer,
In regard to this problem,  please confirm if the firmware is 01.04.88.01? If not, please upgrade the firmware. And please try to reset the wifi if the problem persists.
Thanks a lot.
2019-4-15
Use props
Alfieris
lvl.4
  • >>>
Colombia

good tades all, I have a doubt regarding the tello when you record video, it will be normal for the video to be pixeled when it moves moves from one side to another the drone and that the recording has jumps?
2019-4-26
Use props
RL DJAY Fan
New

United States

Is there a way where I can get repair my Tello drone, because I don’t have any soldering experience.
2019-5-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

RL DJAY Fan Posted at 5-10 16:54
Is there a way where I can get repair my Tello drone, because I don’t have any soldering experience.

Thanks for reaching us. Per repair service, we respectfully suggest you contact us the right support at support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2019-5-10
Use props
Dani Izquierdo
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola alguien
2019-5-17
Use props
Dani Izquierdo
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola alguien encontró la manera de que tello funcione la aplicación con el moto g 6 plus?
Muchas gracias
2019-5-17
Use props
Rafael Debortoli
New

Brazil

Olá.. gostaria de saber porque o Tello não funciona com celulares da Motorola? Tem alguma previsão para serem compatíveis? Quese comprei um tello, mas ainda bem que pesquisei antes... Quero adquirir um Tello mas não quero ter problemas... Fico no aguardo de uma resposta, obrigado!!!
2019-5-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Rafael Debortoli Posted at 5-19 20:24
Olá.. gostaria de saber porque o Tello não funciona com celulares da Motorola? Tem alguma previsão para serem compatíveis? Quese comprei um tello, mas ainda bem que pesquisei antes... Quero adquirir um Tello mas não quero ter problemas... Fico no aguardo de uma resposta, obrigado!!!

Well noted. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. However, we pretty sorry that there is no notice if a Motorola phone would be listed in the recommended device lists yet.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules