Dropped in the sea
794 4 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Surfer_D
New
Ireland

Hi,

I palm launched the spark, it took of and after aprox. 4 sec started to slide left rapdly, crashed into a pier and dropped in the sea. Is there any warranty service for this - I can send it over for the inspection. I'm in Dublin at the moment, bought it in New York.

Thx
2018-3-19
Use props
Jerpie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191211 ft
Netherlands

Did you reset your GPS and recalibrate?
2018-3-19
Use props
SpeedyBirdy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 968002 ft
United States

Start a support ticket with DJI. If you were able to recover the drone and you have DJI care refresh then DJI will fix the drone if possible or replace it entirely. Also, please upload the flight logs if you can to this thread so other moderators and experienced pilots can analyze the data and possibly give you a better understating of what happened.
2018-3-19
Use props
Arcobaleno Reborn
lvl.3

Philippines

Lucky you the drone was recovered. Use your dji care refresh to get a repalcement for a small price
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Surfer_D, have you purchased DJI Care Refresh? If yes, you can send the unit to the service center where you purchased the drone for replacement. If not, due to the warranty is not global, I'm sorry that you have to send the drone to US Service center for warranty claim. The local team will do data analysis and offer you a solution based on the analysis result.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules