can't see image on my phone
3873 6 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cspencer
lvl.1

United States

when I fly my phantom 2 vision plus everything works great except I can't see the camera feed on my phone, the symbol that shows it's trying to connect just keeps spinning. all the other feeds work and the camera takes great pictures and videos but since I can't see it on my phone I have to guess at what I'm taking a video or picture of.

thank you for any help with this concern.
Chris
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chris, I've read your previous post, it seems that you have solved the compass issue. Regarding the live video, have you tried binding?
Below are steps for binding, just for your reference:
1. Reset the range extender.
2. Connect to the phantom wifi and open DJI vision app, go to settings-->binding.
3. Scan the QR code for binding.
4. Click the blue check box at the top right.
5. Go Settings--> “About” page ---there will show MC and camera’s version if the binding is successful.

2018-3-20
Use props
cspencer
lvl.1

United States

Thank you, yes I did try binding. I am not sure it was successful I am going to try it again.
2018-3-20
Use props
cspencer
lvl.1

United States

Morning Susan, I tried re-binding again. it shows successful but still no picture on the camera. any other ideas?
2018-3-25
Use props
cspencer
lvl.1

United States

I did try re binding it appears to be successful , im using the dji vision ap. can you recommend a different ap?
2018-3-25
Use props
cspencer
lvl.1

United States

i also tried an android phone and 2 other iphones. no luck.
2018-3-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

cspencer Posted at 2018-3-25 10:04
Morning Susan, I tried re-binding again. it shows successful but still no picture on the camera. any other ideas?

You might have to use the reply link below Susan's post to make sure she get a notification of your reply. Guess they have a hard time following up all threads.

Best of luck to you.
2018-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules