Problems connecting Phantom 3,4k controller to drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Green eye
New
Flight distance : 15335 ft
Norway

Hi

I have a couple of problems with my Dji Phantom 3, 4k.

First of all, i have problems linking the Radio to the drone. The Controller is connected, so i am able to start the drone, but the light on my controller is still red. I have tried to connect, but it wont link via the Dji app.

On the other hand i am not getting any picture on the ipad i am using, and the gimbal wont react.

I guess i need to do a firmware update, but i cant seem to find any firmware on the Dji site.

Do any of you guys have any ideas on how i can fix my drone?

thank you
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Green, you are using P3P, right? Please connect your RC with phone and check the firmware info. Please ensure that the firmware of AC and RC is compatible with each other. Here is the video for your reference:
2018-3-25
Use props
Inferno-Videos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889688 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-25 00:56
Green, you are using P3P, right? Please connect your RC with phone and check the firmware info. Please ensure that the firmware of AC and RC is compatible with each other. Here is the video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOJnUidcUk

No sorry He/She said Phantom 3, 4K which I believe uses the GL358wB controller so the video is not for that RC / AC set-up.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Green, just to verify, has the drone been involved in the crash or hard landing before? Could you read the version number in About page? If not, please try to reinstall the APP, re-seat the pins on the side of the gimbal to see whether it helps.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules